• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers 2 |OT| Another bug infested game

cormack12

Gold Member
UDsk7pC.jpeg

657Cd8U.png

q2LXTZI.png

oAl6JfR.gif

PQq0OsC.gif

0iZXK5E.png

9qm3Zlq.gif

RyZQ9ff.gif

ckmH9Kr.gif
H8oep9v.gif

O0Sz904.png

fYaxbv4.jpeg

Belthazar

Man... I'm so getting this at launch. Hope it has enough content to not become too repetitive.

I wish it had some sort of story mode, but I'll be all over this until Rebirth releases.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I was watching the spanish 30 min video and around 2:58 you can see a dude shooting the legs of a medium\small sized bug and you can see the bug slowing down and trying to reach the player with only one frontal leg, so blowing limbs it's not just for visual, it remind me of dead space.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Well done on the OT!

I wonder if this will become a sleeper hit. Not a huge amount of hype, but reception has been consistently positive.

GymWolf

The spanish video says that you can play alone without human companions but you need to have internet connection...last time i checked it was impossible to play the game solo with bot...

What gives?

The spanish video says that you can play alone without human companions but you need to have internet connection...last time i checked it was impossible to play the game solo with bot...

What gives?
I think you CAN play solo, but there are no bots.
So basically just single player, however you'll likely have to manage the difficulty settings.

Smether

This game looks pretty good. Excited from both the gameplay and technical perspective. Looking forward to the Digital Foundry PC vs PS5 comparisons.

cormack12

Gold Member
Really tempted. Just for the friendly fire rage lol. Mics are gonna be lighting up everywhere here.

Like those twats who used to strafe in front my AWP.

I played Alien Swarm a ton with friends back in the day. Game kinda reminds of it. Need to find some new online friends though.

Scary_Larry

Neo Member
Does the movement look a bit clunky to anyone or is it just me? Also, does this run at 60 or 30FPS?

Looks like a lot of fun.

Hibs

Got my pre-order on GMG, can't wait. Loving the sound design from what I heard in the previews.

Top Bottom