• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helldivers 2 |OT| Another bug infested game

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Bitch that's not correct, sometimes i send unsolicited clean shaved asshole pics aswell.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Crm114

What happened to the new tower defence mission, can’t find it on any map from difficulty 7-9, is it like that for anyone else ?

Last edited:

And I haven't even seen them yet. The same applies to the flying forces on both sides.

Shriekers and Gunships are Hard and above if I'm not mistaken. I only encountered Shriekers since playing on Hard.
How_To_Defeat_Shriekers_%2836%29.png

If you see this in the distance, you know Shriekers are there too.

The Factory Striders are now in the Challenging lobbies and upwards since yesterday. They have their own missions. Can't miss them when you select a mission.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Tried the eruptor yesterday, i followed a dude who had it and waited until he was dead (i'm not gonna spend 1000 supercredit just to try a weapon), and yeah i can see why many people are using it, against groups it's lethal.

Last edited:
Tried the eruptor yesterday, i followed a dude who had it and waited until he was dead (i'm not gonna spend 1000 supercredit just to try a weapon), and yeah i can see why many people are using it, against groups it's lethal.
I started using the JAR-5 Dominator since yesterday. Damn that thing is saucy!! I can 1-shot Devastators and Berserkers from a distance if used properly. Kinda like the Anti Material Rifle but in your primary slot.
Its shit for close quarters though.

Back to HD2 in general. Yesterday I took out my first Factory Strider. It was a bit of an anti-climax because as soon as we turned around the corner we were expecting Hell.

But there it was along with a few Devastators. Idling. Just sitting there.

So we dropped a 500KG and 2 lasers on it. By the time the damn thing noticed us it took 3 steps before collapsing. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Oh and I had the known question mark bug. Only this time it was for the jumppacks. So I called one in, it dropped and I couldn't pick it up because it didnt load the damn thing.

My teammates were also rocking jumppacks and all I could see was a question mark on their backs. I wanted to use it with the Quasar to take down gunships and dropships from a high vantagepoint but alas.....

Last edited:
Can't select my PC buddy to add as a friend, can't add people in general. Can't even navigate over to the menu after searching for a friend code. It's pathetic.
Strange. I had the issue with names not showing. Have you tried uninstalling it through Steams, delete the gamefolder under Steamapps\common and then reinstalling?
Reinstalling without deleting the folder manually wont fix it.

Spyxos

Gold Member
Shriekers and Gunships are Hard and above if I'm not mistaken. I only encountered Shriekers since playing on Hard.
How_To_Defeat_Shriekers_%2836%29.png

If you see this in the distance, you know Shriekers are there too.

The Factory Striders are now in the Challenging lobbies and upwards since yesterday. They have their own missions. Can't miss them when you select a mission.
I'm currently only playing with randoms on difficulty 7.

I'm currently only playing with randoms on difficulty 7.
Then i depends on the mission type you're playing.

Example for the Striders, they have their own icon on the map. Check the most right icon on the left side.
new-mission-type-eliminate-factory-striders-v0-rtivo99f6tuc1.png

Dont know for Shriekers but they're always a secondary objective in missions. They can't be missed really. The nests are HUGE!

Spyxos

Gold Member
Then i depends on the mission type you're playing.

Example for the Striders, they have their own icon on the map. Check the most right icon on the left side.
new-mission-type-eliminate-factory-striders-v0-rtivo99f6tuc1.png

Dont know for Shriekers but they're always a secondary objective in missions. They can't be missed really. The nests are HUGE!
Thx will check it out.

Changed the centre frame with a Malevelon Creek poster (felt nostalgic. I was there!!). Other 2 will get some form of propaganda too.... Now contains Sea of Thieves themed posters.
Monitor looks over saturated but thats just the camera in my phone fucking things up.

Last edited:

The Stig

Changed the centre frame with a Malevelon Creek poster (felt nostalgic. I was there!!). Other 2 will get some form of propaganda too.... Now contains Sea of Thieves themed posters.
Monitor looks over saturated but thats just the camera in my phone fucking things up.
I was there too.

Hope you got your purple heart cape.

Also holy crap a boglin. Are they still around or is that new?

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Just need to add a picture that supports democracy up on the wall.

images

images

[Sigma]

My goodness on the major order lol. At least they have an idea on what to go on next time if your going to set it for that many days. Needed to be at least 7 billion.

Strange. I had the issue with names not showing. Have you tried uninstalling it through Steams, delete the gamefolder under Steamapps\common and then reinstalling?
Reinstalling without deleting the folder manually wont fix it.

I'm on PS5 and no, a reinstall doesn't seem to fix anything. Very annoying considering how crossplay was advertised.

Top Bottom