• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |Beta Thread| The original assassin. [PS4+PC]

Use one of these on beta.hitman.com, I used one and I can't remember which one, the other is available

VZRJ-QIIS-9X4C-L3ME
5VIH-B7GQ-NQ87-YFNA

Thanks to a nice GAFFER I will be playing this Beta. :)

Also when does the PC beta start exactly? OP says 4am PST which would be 2am Mountain Time, if so I'll stay up. That said the steam page says 8AM EST on Friday.

Thanks to a nice GAFFER I will be playing this Beta. :)

Also when does the PC beta start exactly? OP says 4am PST which would be 2am Mountain Time, if so I'll stay up. That said the steam page says 8AM EST on Friday.

The PC Beta has been re-scheduled to start at 17:00 CET on February 19th 2016 and end on February 22nd at 17:00 CET worldwide.
(Pre-loading of the HITMAN Beta is scheduled to start at 17:00 CET on Feb. 17th.)

OP is out of date and it will be at 8am PST, not EST.

What's the general consensus from people who played the Beta?
I know the cost of entry is low with the episodic nature of the game but if it's more like Absolution than the older games I'd rather just give it a miss and save my money (there's a lot of new amiibos out in march)

Moff

What's the general consensus from people who played the Beta?
I know the cost of entry is low with the episodic nature of the game but if it's more like Absolution than the older games I'd rather just give it a miss and save my money (there's a lot of new amiibos out in march)

well you could always read the thread
pretty much everyone agrees that the game plays like the old hitman games, but with absolution controls, which is the best what we could have hoped for (and I expected that)
however the new hitman has it's own problems, AI mostly. and we hope it's a beta issue.

5tX2BAk.png

ximg.php

Cmon...cmon...

Exuro

The level being a set is pretty neat. I like that they show the multitudes of ways to kill the target. Need to find some rat poison.

Huh! No high quality option for textures in The Hitman Beta?
Where is also TressFX? Don't tell me Agent 47 is bald and doesn't need it, I thought his coat fur uses it and so does some other characters.

Top Bottom