• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy State of Play Announced

Esca

I'm looking forward to this sop. My friend and I are both looking forward to this game, she's a huge fan

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
4DJobmB.png

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

To be consistent resetera needs to state playstation and xbox is now transphobic, but that wont happen 😂

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Banned
I'm looking forward to this. It's one of the few games that looked next-gen-y back in late 2020.
I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan, but the trailer left me curious:

I wish this thread focused more on discussing the game rather than discussing how others decided not to discuss it.

Last edited:

AmuroChan

Very brave of Reeeee to censor any conversations surrounding this game. If they're so convicted about what they claim to stand for, perhaps they should stop supporting the gaming platforms that this game will be released on. They won't of course, because that entails some level of sacrifice, which people who only virtue signals are incapable of.

Astral Dog

Very brave of Reeeee to censor any conversations surrounding this game. If they're so convicted about what they claim to stand for, perhaps they should stop supporting the gaming platforms that this game will be released on. They won't of course, because that entails some level of sacrifice, which people who only virtue signals are incapable of.
Even the ones complaining will buy Harry Potter day one, specially if it gets good scores, the game will have tons of supporters from ERA lol they are a joke

Hari Seldon

I could care less about Harry Potter but the girls in my life love it so I will end up getting this. Is there any word on couch co-op or is this a straight up single player experience? RPG? I really have no idea what this game is.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It will be difficult no matter how good the game is.
There will be a massive push to harass any reviewer or influencer who does not bow and present a monologue about the how vile Rowling is and it will be review bombed like crazy.
On Reddit every time it has come up today it becomes a pit and is locked.
Yep, and there are too many mental cultists in the review media as well.

mxbison

All this because of a single tweet.

A single tweet is enought for them to judge amd crucify someone.

It was a pretty dumb tweet tbh. But the overreaction is obviously ridiculous.

I just hope this game isn't all third person action with magic and they incorporated the Hogwarts daily life.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I love how it's always "JK Rowling is a hate filled monster who basically wants to kill transgendered people".

Then you Google her quotes and she's like "I love trans people and want them safe but I disagree in a few different areas."

They always hide the facts and focus on their insane emotions instead.

Banjo64

cumsessed
It will be difficult no matter how good the game is.
There will be a massive push to harass any reviewer or influencer who does not bow and present a monologue about the how vile Rowling is and it will be review bombed like crazy.
On Reddit every time it has come up today it becomes a pit and is locked.
Man how sad are these cunts?

I’d buy Hitler’s album if he was spittin’ fire.

Who gives a fuck really?

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

I so rarely see anything on this site since the RetardEra thread got nuked and I NEVER visit it, so it always comes as a shock when there is a topic here has posts from those batshit crazy mental deficients.

This shit is pure comedy gold and reads like great parody but in reality it's tragic since even Titania McGrath can't come close to doing parody this good. Sadly, these lunatics are dead serious.

Labadal

I wonder if both this and Gotham Knights are 2022 games. I'm more interested in this, at least if it is single player focused.

So Era is gonna have an official “barebones OT” to discuss the game, but you will not be allowed to discuss the state of play or anything else pertaining to the game outside of that lol

Fucking hypocrites. Either you allow people to talk about the game and everything pertaining to it like adults or you go full 1984 and ban everything.

Ol'Scratch

So Era is gonna have an official “barebones OT” to discuss the game, but you will not be allowed to discuss the state of play or anything else pertaining to the game outside of that lol

Fucking hypocrites. Either you allow people to talk about the game and everything pertaining to it like adults or you go full 1984 and ban everything.
It will end up like Cyberpunk. They did everything they possibly could to sabotage the game and it has a huge ongoing thread of people still loving it and more people loving it and their screenshot thread is filled with Cyberpunk 2077

4DJobmB.png

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

To be consistent resetera needs to state playstation and xbox is now transphobic, but that wont happen 😂
does the administrator's name take on a whole new meaning then... LOL. I kid, I kid. I support people being what and who they believe they are but would never expect everyone to support said beliefs. Especially not in the world we live in today, thats simply unrealistic in my eyes. Im interested to see what comes of this game, i think it has the potential to be one of this console generations biggest hits.

Aenima

Excited and curious for this. I dunno if im gonna enjoy the game or not as im not a big fan of Harry Potter. But the world from what i saw looked great. Hope its a big world with places to explore.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
does the administrator's name take on a whole new meaning then... LOL. I kid, I kid. I support people being what and who they believe they are but would never expect everyone to support said beliefs. Especially not in the world we live in today, thats simply unrealistic in my eyes. Im interested to see what comes of this game, i think it has the potential to be one of this console generations biggest hits.

Ahh a resetera poster I see?

Im not really sure why you think what you said relates to what I said.

I am just pointing out a double standard that the folks at resetera are showing.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Looking forward to this. My daughter is a huge Harry potter fan and excited to pick this up for her to play on her new series S. Fingers crossed it turns out amazing!

Top Bottom