• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How satisfied are you with Xbox live, Gold, Gamepass?

How satisfied are you with Xbox live, Gold, Gamepass?

• Very satisfied

Votes: 122 59.5%
  • Very unhappy

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • I do not use it.

Votes: 46 22.4%
  • It is ok

Votes: 28 13.7%

• Total voters

Havoc2049

I love RPGs and FPSs and I enjoy playing with and against other people. I also enjoy the flexibility of playing my games on the Xbox, PC and remotely. So ya, Game Pass Ultimate is great for me.

I don't use gold as I play almost 100% on PC and the GwG additions are usually not great. Gamepass is great though. It replaced game rentals at a fraction of the cost with a much better selection. Some months I don't use it but over the course of the year it's more than fair especially considering day one additions to the service.

coffinbirth

Game Pass = Best deal in gaming.

Gold = Worst deal in gaming.
Worst deal in gaming is a bit of a stretch, I've "paid" about $400 for over 400 games...though I'll be the first to admit a large chunk of those games are garbage.

And when I say "paid", I mean via Microsoft Rewards redemption, which I've been taking advantage of since 2006. So essentially 400+ games for free...not a bad deal at all, IMO.

LastBattle

I legit can’t keep up with all the great content released every month to GPU, not to mention the back catalogue. There’s ALWAYS something worthwhile for me to play. Well
Worth the price of admission!

Top Bottom