• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: How Forza Keeps Proving the Power of Xbox

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
bbD1YXP.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I'm not a big racing gamer, but I remember playing FM games on 360 with friends list gamers. I was was goofing around cutting corners inside and bumping people like its destruction derby thinking thats what everyone was going to do to win like we all do against the cpu.

Guess not. Man were some of those guys pissed. lol

Kagey K

Banned
That was actually a great summary of the series.

Something I don't expect much of these days from journalists.

So pumped to be diving into 5 in the morning.

Rudius

Forza Motorsport is not a big deal to me, since there are many alternatives, but the Horizon series is the only AAA arcade racer left, which makes me sad.

ZehDon

Gold Member
... that was actually a really good video. From IGN.

I think I need a shower after typing that.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'll have to check this out when I get home. FH4 was actually my first exposure to the series. Super hyped about FH5. FH4 is way, way better than I ever realized. I wouldn't have ever bothered with trying it if not for Gamepass making it easy. I think that's the case for a lot of new casual fans of racing.

JackMcGunns

or just proved that its nothing next gen in new game if it can run on old tech as well.
The Witcher 3 also proved that you can take one of the most beautiful games on PC at the time and scale it back to run all the way down to the Nintendo Switch. The concept is not that difficult, but hard for some people to understand for some reason, either because of ignorance, or purposely (trolling).

Last edited:
Top Bottom