• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Images seem to hint at Starfield Collector Edition including replica watch

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.trueachievements.com/n48353/starfield-watch

124304.jpg

The images appeared over on Reddit from u/SquiddyVonn, who also claims to have come across a user manual for the watch. The images suggest that the watch will give its wearer detailed information such as the time the sun will set and the humidity and temperature of the moment. However, Bethesda hasn't yet even begun to go into details over whatever various editions there might be of the game, so it's worth taking these images with a healthy pinch of salt until we get any official confirmation.

THE-WAND-COMPANY-LPV6-Chronomark-Smartwatch.png

Kuranghi

Super cool idea if its works, a reason to buy these (currently) overly-expensive, bad value CE's again!

Oh wait... I misunderstood, this is for real life sunsets and humidity checking... am I so disappointed now and I only have myself to blame lmao.

That watch looks awesome. If it really does synchronize with the in-game world and provide real-time data about your location then I would definitely wear it during my playthrough.

Starfield

It's real and that Watch isn't just a watch. It has a bunch of awesome gadgets in it and runs on a custom OS

It can measure atmospheric pressure, temperature and other cool things.

You'll be wearing the same in-game since it functions in similar ways in the game.

Last edited:

TransTrender

Gold Member
I can see it now...
Fat neckbeards in basements across the country receive their watches, eventually, but soon after many of them are falling ill.
Many are hospitalized for reasons aside from poor diet and obesity, while some also die.
The symptoms seem like a combination of lead, cyanide, and polonium exposure.
Eventually toxicology reports confirm this is the case.

When Bethesda is contacted for a statement, they say:
Unfortunately, due to unavailability of materials, we had to switch to a different alloy for the watch housing in the Starfield: Open Up Your Ass Wallet Edition. We hope this doesn’t prevent anyone from enjoying what we feel is one of our best collector’s editions.
We are sorry. We aren't planning on doing anything about it. Please contact Bethesda Support to provide proof of your OUYAWE purchase. They will assist in granting your account 500 Star Bits.

Unfortunately, the cheapest item in the in game Item & Time Saver Shop (ITSS) is 800 Star Bits.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I think they look pretty cool, the UI is technical/function oriented, if that make sense and in todays climate I appreciate that.

But there is no way I am buying this. Just appreciating the photos.

"due to chip shortage, we've replaced all smartwatches with sundial watch. It just works."

From the canvas bag to the $80 rum in a plastic bottle, when will people learn that they'll end up totally worse than advertised.

Barakov

Source: https://www.trueachievements.com/n48353/starfield-watch

124304.jpg

The images appeared over on Reddit from u/SquiddyVonn, who also claims to have come across a user manual for the watch. The images suggest that the watch will give its wearer detailed information such as the time the sun will set and the humidity and temperature of the moment. However, Bethesda hasn't yet even begun to go into details over whatever various editions there might be of the game, so it's worth taking these images with a healthy pinch of salt until we get any official confirmation.

THE-WAND-COMPANY-LPV6-Chronomark-Smartwatch.png
That watch looks sick. But after the Fallout 76 duffel bag debacle I have my doubts about that watch.

Top Bottom