• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

SpiceRacz

Have you SEEN that ass though??? It's not A tier but a solid B+ :p
cH6JFxJ.jpg

No Way Reaction GIF by WWE

jason10mm

Gold Member

dude that is a D- at best.

Thanks to Influencers for setting the scale...
Damn, some of you guys like those wide loads that have their own tidal gravity and could serve as a camels hump for desert travel.

Others like it nice and trim.

Hardensoul

10:20 - 2:30 for lunch?

What kind of profession is this? :messenger_grinning_smiling:
I think you miss heard the Judge, it’s currently almost 1:30pm est in Virginia where trial is. So they come back from lunch at 2:30pm est. lunch is usually 1.5hrs long.

I recently served Jury Duty for a week in North Carolina and the Judge was pretty good in sending us to lunch on time for our 1.5hr allotment.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

I think you miss heard the Judge, it’s currently almost 1:30pm est in Virginia where trial is. So they come back from lunch at 2:30pm est. lunch is usually 1.5hrs long.

I recently served Jury Duty for a week in North Carolina and the Judge was pretty good in sending us to lunch on time for our 1.5hr allotment.
Ahhhhh you're right! I was thinking the trial was in CA. Hollywood and all. But you're right. Ok that makes way more sense!

Hardensoul

This is getting wild, Gina Deuters admitted to watching clips of the trial. But apparently what led to the dismissal of Gina Deuters is a doctored post with dates edited out submitted as evidence. Given to lawyers by Eve Barlow who is not part of the legal team.

The video shows the court document proceedings for the ban and the evidence that appears to be doctored.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Yeah I got banned from a stupid subreddit I shouldn’t have been subbed to anyway for siding for Amber. I was completely civil but they banned me for “Rule 5: “No ‘Stan’ culture.”
Let alone I wasn’t even “siding” with Depp, but just calling Heard out.
Apparently I am a Stan for that.

Last edited:
Damn, some of you guys like those wide loads that have their own tidal gravity and could serve as a camels hump for desert travel. Others like it nice and trim.
J jason10mm , there are blonde and brunette threads on this forum. You should check them out for a moment, have some fun viewing the content, then afterwards come back into this thread with a clear mind.

jason10mm

Gold Member
J jason10mm , there are blonde and brunette threads on this forum. You should check them out for a moment, have some fun viewing the content, then afterwards come back into this thread with a clear mind.
Man, I like in the real world with real asses, not a bunch of photoshopped instabutts. Ain't nothing wrong with what that girl is packing, she just wrong in the head.

Man, I like in the real world with real asses, not a bunch of photoshopped instabutts. Ain't nothing wrong with what that girl is packing, she just wrong in the head.
I think you're misunderstanding my post. I don't care what preferences people have. Whether here, an x-rated site, or hell even google, you should take some time to do what you need to do, and come back clear headed.

get-the-job-done-job.gif

Hardensoul

Legalbytes is a good alternative to watching, with more lawyers jumping in through out the stream with commentary.

Edit: if you are familiar with the Nick Rekieta streams, most of the lawyers here are friends and have appeared on each other’s channels. Nick has also been psyching Legalbytes channel as the go to channel to watch trial!

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
For me it’s a C, he is alright.

Sometimes I am tempted to post sexy pics of men just to watch people reactions on here…
He's showing his age in recent years. Then again when he's under that kind of stress dating this psycho it's no surprise. Give me original Pirates of Caribbean Depp any day though lol.

Zeroing

Banned
He's showing his age in recent years. Then again when he's under that kind of stress dating this psycho it's no surprise. Give me original Pirates of Caribbean Depp any day though lol.
mmmm... I agree. Back then I would let him loot my booty bounty, joking.

Edit: Just noticed your "basic bitch" tag... LOL

Last edited:
Depp was heartthrob when he was younger. He’s still a looker especially if he cleaned cleaned himself up. Drugs and alcohol took their toll though.
Hollywood is the gateway to a life of hell. I can't picture myself with celebrity status living a life behind walled gardens.

There was Chris Hemsworth spitting mad at the fact there were paparazzi at his house 24/7 even when he'd take out the trash there'd be cameras pointed at him. Your every move is documented. Seriously fuck that kind of living.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Don't think so.

Wouldn't know from following this dumb thread though, where it's more important to have discussions on their attractiveness than the actual case.

Honestly I’m kinda dreading any meaningful updates, because the odds are so stacked against Depp. Amber Turd is a professional manipulator and will go to any length to destroy Depp.

Kimahri

Banned
Honestly I’m kinda dreading any meaningful updates, because the odds are so stacked against Depp. Amber Turd is a professional manipulator and will go to any length to destroy Depp.
Well, her friend got permanently evicted from the court room, so there's that.

But yeah, I hear you. I’ve dealt with abusive people and Amber is triggering as all hell to me. I have no doubt she's the instigator.

Hopefully the jury will see it.

It's telling though, how different the two teams are. Johnny sits and chats and laufh with his team like they're a bunch of friends.

Amber talks to no one and just sits there with her raised chin and a manic looks in her eyes like she wants to kill someone.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
It's telling though, how different the two teams are. Johnny sits and chats and laufh with his team like they're a bunch of friends.

Yep. I like that he refuses to even look her way, while she’s just staring at him like a psycho.

Depp always seemed a down-to-earth nice guy. I really like that despite being roasted by Gervais at the Golden Globes, Depp took it so gracefully and even appeared in Life’s Too Short, alongside Warwick Davis, Stephen Merchant and Gervais.

A certain other actor could learn a thing or two about how to take a joke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom