• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I think she might be NPD as opposed to BPD. I've dealt with NPD her making him go to bed because she wants to sleep they are very controlling and they criticize everything about their victim.

This! Narcissistic Personality Disorder is HELL to live through! They manipulate, coerce and bully you and then gaslight you making you think it's all your fault!

Can't you guys just do us all a favor and move this philosophical discussion about what constitutes a great ass to the dedicated ass thread?

It's a lovely thread, I visit it it frequently, to look at asses. I don't visit tjis thread for the asses, so please. Move along.

OT. I watched quite a bit of it yesterday and Johnny's expression while hearing the recordings just said it all. I recognize that look, and also Amber's smug disdainful look.

I'm curious what'll happen today during cross examination.

Hey, don't get jumpy on me. I had to come and interject as a Diplomat of that Very Thread of Excellence.

Hardensoul

Gold Member
The defense attorney on cross is terrible, doesn’t really follow up on any audio or videos being introduced. Even those audios doesn’t prove he physically abused her. Even text are not proving physical violence. Johnny Depp is holding up and seem to be getting on the Rottenborn nerves! Lol

Edit: This case is about defamation, Johnny Depp can still lose because it’s hard to win these types of cases! But to me he has already looking like he’s the victim so far!

Last edited:

Jaybe

Who poops on the bed?
ZzwKVxV.jpg

She’s brewing up another one

Last edited:
Hard to say, he has to prove that her op ed is all wrong, she doesn't have to prove anything.

So as long as they make it look like he might have been violent with her, that could be enough for him to lose.
I mean...they have her on tape multiple times admiting to domestic violence.

I have yet to see Johnny being violent torwards her. He seems to redirect his anger at everything BUT her.

If he loses this...even with tapes from the person herself admiting to it, while she's teasing him how no one will ever believe him because he's a guy...i don't know what to say.

Kimahri

Banned
I mean...they have her on tape multiple times admiting to domestic violence.

I have yet to see Johnny being violent torwards her. He seems to redirect his anger at everything BUT her.

If he loses this...even with tapes from the person herself admiting to it, while she's teasing him how no one will ever believe him because he's a guy...i don't know what to say.
I hear you, but the way a lawyer explained it on a video I saw last night, her admitting to violence doesn't mean that was she wrote in the op ed was wrong. And he's suing her over the op ed. So technically, Depp's team can prove that Heard is a monster, but she can still win the case as long as her teams makes the jury believe the op ed was factually correct.

I hope he wins, I really do, and I think he's presenting himself very well during the examination.

I am so curious to see Heard on the stand when Depp's team starts questioning her. She seems like someone who could very easily lose her cool, and if she does that in front of a jury, whoo boy.

Star-Lord

I hope this is a turning point for online accusations treated as fact without evidence. If there's some real consequences for her, it might deter other pieces of shit doing the same thing.
The difference is that this is a high-profile case featuring household names. Do you really think the courts/justice system is going to care about your everyday Joe Bloggs?

Hardensoul

Gold Member

What a god. This man is a treasure.

Here’s YouTube video since that got remove from Reddit.

Edit: Does lawyer not know sexting?

DA Rottenborn reads text "I have other uses for your throat, which do not include injury."

"I have other uses for your throat, which do not include injury."

Johnny Depp reply "I'm sorry, could you read that again?"

😂

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Here’s YouTube video since that got remove from Reddit.

Edit: Does lawyer not know sexting?

DA Rottenborn reads text "I have other uses for your throat, which do not include injury."

"I have other uses for your throat, which do not include injury."

Johnny Depp reply "I'm sorry, could you read that again?"

😂

"You can't say you carried cocaine in that box?"

"No, but it looks like it would fit some cocaine"

*courtroom laughs*

"We're going to ah, fast forward in time, Mr. Depp"

"Mhm yes, I can feel it."

🤣🤣🤣

I like Depp that much more now.

"Mega pint"

Her lawyer is so sad, even the courtroom is laughing at him.

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Gold Member
Wait! The audio playing about Johnny Depp trying to cut himself was 2 days after his mom died? But the lawyer skip over answering Johnny Depp inquiry about the date of the audio! 😠

Schrade

She looked pretty smokin' in Drive Angry. That was the first I had ever seen her I think. Was pretty astounded how attractive she was.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
DqI3jS8.gif

o1c1zCM.jpg

Gotta maintain that 10 on the hot axis to justify the 10 on the crazy axis. Looking like Elon in a wig won't cut it.

Meh. She just has a nice face and pretty smile. Not enough for me to risk it all ... TO ME her body is lackluster. Haley Atwell is LEAGUES nicer to look at ... So is Bryce Dallas Howard. Mmm-mmm!!!! Shoot... Taraji P. Henson looks better physically than Heard on a good day, and she's in her 50s!

Last edited:
Top Bottom