• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition Spider-Man PS4 Pro bundle introduction

Shin

Banned
This special bundle includes a fully customized Amazing Red 1TB PS4 Pro console featuring the iconic Marvel’s Spider-Man spider, a matching DualShock 4 wireless controller, Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc, and digital content. This limited edition bundle will be available across the U.S. and Canada for $399.99 USD (MSRP) / $499.99 CAD (MSRP). Pre-orders start today.

41705775750_f8ba979752_b.jpg

42797106624_2052e5c585_h.jpg

41705784670_2b9faf5a1a_h.jpg

42797106434_54d1bf9e7d_h.jpg

A bundle that doesn't look utterly shit....finally
Also here's the story trailer, shit looks badass!

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
That looks pretty dope, and the fact that it comes with the game and still manages to MSRP for the same cost as the regular PS4 Pro seems like a pretty good deal.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Am very tempted by that Pro...

Can’t wait to run along walls and swing through the air in the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man? Us too! Today, we’re thrilled to announce the Limited Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro and PS4 bundles, launching alongside the game on 7th September.

• PS4 1TB Jet Black bundle with matching Dualshock 4 wireless controller and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc
  • PS4 1TB Jet Black bundle with two matching Dualshock 4 wireless controllers and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc*
  • PS4 500GB Jet Black bundle with matching Dualshock 4 wireless controller and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc**
  • PS4 Pro 1TB Jet Black bundle with matching Dualshock 4 wireless controller and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc

On PS4 Pro, 4K TV owners can experience Marvel’s Spider-Man in 2160p dynamic 4K resolution that showcases intricate details of the architecture of New York City and detailed Marvel characters.***

HD TV owners will benefit from the game’s built-in supersampling with increased image clarity and detail. Meanwhile, if your TV supports high-dynamic range (HDR), you’ll experience vibrant special effects like Mister Negative’s negative powers, and brilliant lighting across a picturesque Manhattan.***

*Available in select retailers only in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy
**Available in select retailers only in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and UK
*** Marvel’s Spider-Man outputs 2160p. 4K/HDR TV are required for 4K and HDR

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...n-marvels-spider-man-ps4-pro-and-ps4-bundles/

That red looks really ugly. I guess Sony see a lot of system selling potential from this game as most of their games don't get special versions of consoles.

Redshirt

Banned
Will be mine.

That red looks really ugly. I guess Sony see a lot of system selling potential from this game as most of their games don't get special versions of consoles.

I mean, it's Spider-Man. Me and like a gazillion other people are huge Spider-Man fans. :devilish:

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
The shade of red seems a bit overly bright, but could be simply the photos. This one actually isn’t horrible unlike most of the special editions.

Last edited:

Fbh

Nice to see that alongside the MGSV and Monster Hunter World ones we now have a third good looking limited PS4

petrus91

Actually this is the best looking Pro Limited model to date.
I kinda didn’t like all those conplex drawing on GoW one. This one is simple and sleek, I like it! Too bad it doesn’t come to EU, I would have gladly traded my Black Pro for this one.

klosos

that PS4 pro looks vile , also that red will look outta place in a lot of living rooms.
also why gloss , it makes it look even worse, Matte finish or nothing

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
Well it's spiderman, I don't what you guys expected. So red was always on the cards. I think this will sell pretty well. I also think this will look better in person than in stills..

ultrazilla

I'll take a glossy black version with a white spider logo on it ala Venom. :) (P.S. Sony, Venom better be rated R nuff' said)

This looks great though.

Last edited:

ultrazilla

I like it but the glossy finish is a deal breaker.

I think it'd look better in black. :cool:

I mean, I get the coloring scheme tied into the property but generally glaring colors like this don't sit well with me in my home entertainment setup. It's generally all black. :)

Roni

Gold Member
My PS4 Pro usually lies flat, how do you guys usually place yours? 'Cause based on that, I wish that logo was rotated 90 degrees clockwise.

Toe-Knee

My PS4 Pro usually lies flat, how do you guys usually place yours? 'Cause based on that, I wish that logo was rotated 90 degrees clockwise.

It would look better rotated. The placement of the body would drive me insane.

If it was rotated then at least it could be centred!

HeresJohnny

Those white sticks and buttons are going to get filthy unless you GoJo the shit out of your hands before every play session.

Sony this gen has launched some of the ugliest PlayStation special editions I've ever seen, apparently nothing has changed.

Nymphae

Banned
I gave OP a like just for including pictures :D

That's a slick looking bundle, bit gaudy for my tastes though.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I actually don't mind this one. I ordered one just because of how loud my Pro has become. Hopefully this one is quieter.

Top Bottom