• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Caesars Stuffed Crust Deep Dish Pizza is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hip Hop

The successor to the monstrous bacon wrapped deep dish is here.

The new Deep Dish Pizza, only over 400 calories per slice!
http://littlecaesars.com/OurMenu/Limited-Time/StuffedCrustDEEP!DEEP!™DishPizza.aspx
stuffed-crust-pizza-mashup.jpg
Haven't tried it yet, but will have to in the foreseeable future

The new Stuffed Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish is an 8-corner deep dish pizza topped with cheese and pepperoni and surrounded by a unique, crunchy crust that is loaded with even more gooey, melted cheese. This new limited-time pizza offering has over 75% more cheese than the regular DEEP!DEEP! Dish. Little Caesars' original Detroit Style DEEP!DEEP! Dish is an 8-corner, large pizza featuring a crunchy crust with caramelized cheese edges and topped with pepperoni and cheese.

"Some of our customers said they wanted even more cheese, so we're giving them more cheese" said Rick Moreno, Senior Vice President of Innovation. "We took our regular DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza and loaded more than 3 ½ feet of cheese right into the crunchy crust to create one of our most indulgent pizzas ever."

Starting March 21, the decadent Stuffed Crust DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza will be available for a limited time for just $10 plus tax where applicable at participating locations. The pizza will be offered all day, and available HOT-N-READY between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/little-caesars-r-stuffed-crust-153246136.html

I remember when pizza hurt did this, we literally had to go to another town to try it out. It was alright. Hopefully this one is easier to find.

D-Pad

Why, yes, I do want this. It being part of the deep dish is great.

Pizza Hut's is awful cause they use there skimpy hand toss crust and it just sags all soggy and ugh.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to the inevitable bacon wrapped stuffed deep dish pizza.

I'd prefer they bring stuffed Crazy Bread to the U.S. again, though.

ZeroCDR

I had this the other day, didn't like it, I really wanted to :(

The cheese in the crust didn't have much flavor and was a bit runny, and there was way too much of it. Pizza Hut is still the way to go for this.

Dali

https://youtu.be/EOmifmTEzPs

My only concern has been laid to rest.

"There is a lot of cheese."

"It's like someone made a pizza on top of cheese sticks."

"All the right cheese in all the right places."

"I'm watching fast food pizza reviews :'( "

That last quote was me.

Hoo-doo

Banned
'Pizza X is out'

Am I the only one weirded out by this sentence?
I mean, it's fastfood pizza. Not a new album, movie or game. No it's pizza. The title implies anticipation.

Are there honestly people out there anticipating the hot new release of certain pizza or other fastfoods the same way as people are excited at the prospects of movies and games? I mean, this is a world completely foreign to me. Sorry if this is off-topic.

Hoo-doo

Banned
^Consumers are excited about a new product. What's so strange?

Well, personally i've never once in my life met anyone who got excited over the new release of a fast food product. I don't know these people.
So i'm asking is this just a online thing or are there people out there actually crossing off the days in their calendar for these kinds of events?

Well, personally i've never once in my life met anyone who got excited over the new release of a fast food product. I don't know these people.
So i'm asking is this just a online thing or are there people out there actually crossing off the days in their calendar for these kinds of events?
Probably not "marking days off of a calendar", but there's a reason these companies have new and seasonal items. I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who look forward to things like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Shamrock Shake, the McRib, and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom