• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pretzel Crust Pizza Coming to Little Caesars on September 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hip Hop

The edge of the pizza has lots of salt sprinkled in, had to wipe them off.

If you like cheese on top of cheese, then this isn't too bad. They really need some kind of marinara sauce dip though. It would work great with this. It just gets old after your first slice since it's basically just cheese that you are eating.

UrokeJoe

The edge of the pizza has lots of salt sprinkled in, had to wipe them off.

If you like cheese on top of cheese, then this isn't too bad. They really need some kind of marinara sauce dip though. It would work great with this. It just gets old after your first slice since it's basically just cheese that you are eating.

Subscribed perfectly. It's salty and the first slice is not bad, after that it's down hill.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I had been kind of making fun of so many places using pretzels or pretzeled bread, but I had a pretzel dog last week and it was really good. I will probably try this the next broke Friday night I get myself into.

Pretzel dogs are great. Also satisfying to make at home.

Was gonna get one, but eh, I'll get around to it later, maybe. Sounds like I should pick up or make some marinara sauce to go with it.

Amaya

Banned
I feel like I have a good pallet and this pizza was awesome! So cheesy! Put dome mustard on the cruft as well.

Azulsky

Used to eat little Caesars in college on drunk nights.

Never having to put that cardboard in my mouth again is such a relief.

I feel like the one I had wasn't made properly. For one, the crust wasn't puffy at all like the pictures... even flatter than normal pizza crust. And there was so much salt I fear the world may be running out after this promotion. The salt wasn't the nice white rock salt that it showed in the picture either. It was as if they just painted the crust part with something brown to make it look like a pretzel and then salted the hell out of it.

Petrie

Banned
Tried it. The cheese sauce is gross. Cheese on top of cheese just doesn't work. Would be really good with red sauce, and even better as a garlic pie.

CoryCubed

If they put hot dogs in that crust with mustard dipping sauce I'd think society has reached its apex.

ht_pizza_hut_uk_hot_dog_stuffed_crust_ll_120410_wblog.jpg

Camp Lo

Banned
Tried it last night, pretty damn good. I wish we didn't get pepperoni, it kind of tastes away from the flavor. I'd get it again.

WEGGLES

I had this tonight. It was one of the worst things I've ever eaten. The crust is so salty, and the cheesy goop they put on it was even saltier. I'm so thirsty and it tasted like pure salt.

0/10.

Fox Mulder

It doesn't suck for what it is.

it's a cheap ass pizza with a gimmick. Quality may vary wildly depending on the place.

I've had it twice and liked it. The crust doesnt hold up well as cold leftovers though.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Is it pizza week on GAF? What is going on with all these pizza threads? Anyway, I love pizza and so I will never eat at Little Caesars.

ElRenoRaven

It's actually a pretty good pizza. I do agree the salt is too much though and the one we got the other week could have used more sauce and cheese. Other then that it was pretty damn good.

Koomaster

Had this a couple times and I really like it.

I personally love salt, I used to eat salt by itself and saltlicks when I was a kid. Love salt, still get cravings for just pouring salt in my hand and eating it. That being said - WAY too much salt on the crust. Like I can't understand how regular people stand it or who thought this was a good idea to basically make a crust 50% salt. I still really like it, but the salt is powerful.

sans_pants

avec_pénis
My buddy and I both thought it was spectacular. We got a fresh one during the dinner rush, obviously if you get an old Caesars pizza you're gonna have a bad time

HUELEN10

I posted what happened in the other thread that cropped up I believe, but not in this one. Basically, the first time, they were fresh out of crust, the second time, we were denied, and the 3rd attempt was made wrong...

So yeah, it never happened; sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom