• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Married GAF: Do you have a Hotwife?

Do you have a Hotwife?

• Total voters

Papa

Banned
A Hotwife is a married woman who has the freedom in her marriage to pursue sexual relationships with men other than her husband. Her husband has full knowledge of her activities and consents to them.

If yes has it improved your sex life dramatically? How do you manage jealousy? And do you see other women as well with her consent?

Cravis

vZDsR3c.jpg

GHG

We need to turn the tables around, take back what was once ours.

Hands up if you're a hothusband.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I went on a double date once not realizing it was an audition. I’d met my GF’s friend but not her husband, she left with us and he went home after and me and my girl did blow and fucked her all night.

We dropped her off at like 8AM and he was in the driveway in slippers and a robe getting the paper. He waved at us lol, was seriously like something out of a comedy movie.

Nope but I have fucked a few.
One time I had no idea the husband was even going to be there, I had assumed this was happening on the dl. So when I walk in into the house and see a dude just sitting all casual, in my head I'm like "Awwwww fuck. Here we go". Next thing I know dude gets up, walks towards me and quickly reaches out. At this point I'm thinking shit is about go down and start to raise my hands; However Ol Boy already has me wrapped up in this tender bro hug and I'm just standing there fucking stunned thinking "What in the ever loving fuck is happening?"
During all of this I lock eyes with his old lady seeking some answers but she's just standing there all doe-eyed as if she's watching a facebook video of puppies cuddling or some shit.
So anyway dude is like "Have fun my man" slaps me on the back, turns around and walks into the back room. Stunned I'm still standing there a bit speechless and wondering if he's planning to come out and stab me while I'm mid stroke in his woman. Before I can say anything he comes back out with a toddler in tow. Completely stunned all I can do is watch as they go to the front door, gets their shoes on and start to leave. As this is happening the little girl turns to me an waves goodbye. Of course I wave back cause I'm not a monster but the entire ridiculousness of the situation is getting to be a bit much. The whole thing ended up being a crazy but memorable experience.

Ownage

Hey, you do you. Forget the judgment. If it's consentual, have at it. Just don't hurt ppl's feelings.

llien

I bet most of those who voted "yes" haven't read the OP.

PS
No, I don't, but I think adults should be allowed to whatever they want, as long as it is consensual and not a crime.

Last edited:

SpartanN92

Banned
Nope but I have fucked a few.
One time I had no idea the husband was even going to be there, I had assumed this was happening on the dl. So when I walk in into the house and see a dude just sitting all casual, in my head I'm like "Awwwww fuck. Here we go". Next thing I know dude gets up, walks towards me and quickly reaches out. At this point I'm thinking shit is about go down and start to raise my hands; However Ol Boy already has me wrapped up in this tender bro hug and I'm just standing there fucking stunned thinking "What in the ever loving fuck is happening?"
During all of this I lock eyes with his old lady seeking some answers but she's just standing there all doe-eyed as if she's watching a facebook video of puppies cuddling or some shit.
So anyway dude is like "Have fun my man" slaps me on the back, turns around and walks into the back room. Stunned I'm still standing there a bit speechless and wondering if he's planning to come out and stab me while I'm mid stroke in his woman. Before I can say anything he comes back out with a toddler in tow. Completely stunned all I can do is watch as they go to the front door, gets their shoes on and start to leave. As this is happening the little girl turns to me an waves goodbye. Of course I wave back cause I'm not a monster but the entire ridiculousness of the situation is getting to be a bit much. The whole thing ended up being a crazy but memorable experience.

And then you fucked the ever loving shit out of that kid’s mom right?

Doczu

Matt is this a weekly drunk thread?

I don't have a Hotwife, but i do have a Hot Wife and none of you are getting a piece of that pie. I just don't play the "sharing is caring" game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hot wife, yes.
Hotwife, no.
That's the spirit. Keep on keeping

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Matt is this a weekly drunk thread?

I don't have a Hotwife, but i do have a Hot Wife and none of you are getting a piece of that pie. I just don't play the "sharing is caring" game 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's the spirit. Keep on keeping

How dare you

I don’t drink

Top Bottom