• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Married GAF: Do you have a Hotwife?

Do you have a Hotwife?

• Total voters

NeoGiffer

giphy.gif

Thaedolus

If my libido weren’t enough, she should be free to go.

Some birds are not meant to be caged...their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go.

Or fucking murder them and the dude they’re cheating with

Mossybrew

Keep in mind Hotwife and Cuckold are two different fetishes. Similar yes but the key difference is the cuck gets off on the humiliation and complete domination by the wife, Hotwife couples dont really go there, the dude just gets off on his wife fucking other guys, either watching in person, or a video, or even just being told the detailed story after.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I think it is admirable that Papa Papa explores avenues to ensure that his wife can have some pleasure in life. Thankfully, such an arrangement is not needed in our case, though.

highrider

Banned
I think it is admirable that Papa Papa explores avenues to ensure that his wife can have some pleasure in life. Thankfully, such an arrangement is not needed in our case, though.
As far as you know anyway, German girls are pretty freaky, all of that rampant egalitarian policy.. Remember everyone, she’s not yours, it’s just your turn.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
That’s a mistype but I’m very patriotic bro, heck I even protected your meager nation during the Cold War. You’re welcome 👍
We would have probably been the first western battleground if you had actually started a WW3 during Cold War. I do appreciate how the US has defeated the Nazi government and helped shape Germany into a modern democracy, but I feel hard pressed to be thankful of Cold War itself.

highrider

Banned
We would have probably been the first western battleground if you had actually started a WW3 during Cold War. I do appreciate how the US has defeated the Nazi government and helped shape Germany into a modern democracy, but I feel hard pressed to be thankful of Cold War itself.

Then be thankful that we didn’t let the East German and Russian military roll over your token military. And allowed you to build your economic power, without having to worry about security. Although you did have to put up with the nuisances of young American soldiers I’ll give you that. You’re probably a young dude, but Germany was similar to Korea in many ways.

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
WELL

I have a middle ground opinion on this.

I personally wouldn't want a "hot wife" in the same way I'm sure some people wouldn't want a "hot husband."

But I also understand that some people have personalities where they will never be loyal to any partner exclusively. And I argue that it's more mature of them to admit that, find someone who aligns with their viewpoints and rather than cheating on a faithful partner I say more power to them. At-least people will know people like that are with each other and not finding out about betrayal later on leading to hurt. IDEALLY, we'd all be monogamous but that isn't the world we live in, never has been.

Course now half of gaf now says i'm a degenerate lol

Last edited:

O-N-E

So after all the shit I've seen you post on the forums, turns out you're a cuck?

Disappointed.

What's your wife's # real quick?

I have no understanding of people who would do things like this. Either they are essentially a different species, or they went through some dramatic childhood trauma that has caused them to become weird in a way that's unfathomable to me.

I've known women that told me the most romantic thing their husband ever said was "If you ever cheat on me, I will kill you when I finish killing him." I don't think it's excusable to murder under these circumstances, but I understand that instinct more than I understand the instinct to be like "yeah bruh, you can totally have sex with my wife." I've known a bunch of people that said more or less the same kind of thing, that it should be legal to kill someone if you catch them cheating with your spouse.

The idea that you are okay with your partner having sex with other people is completely bonkers to me. I have no frame of reference for understanding something like this. Besides concerns over STD's, aren't you enough for her? Does she not love you? Does she really need something sexual that she couldn't get from you plus a vibrator/other sex toy? How do these men not just die from their feelings of inadequacy that this should be causing? I don't get it.

Papa

Banned
I have no understanding of people who would do things like this. Either they are essentially a different species, or they went through some dramatic childhood trauma that has caused them to become weird in a way that's unfathomable to me.

I've known women that told me the most romantic thing their husband ever said was "If you ever cheat on me, I will kill you when I finish killing him." I don't think it's excusable to murder under these circumstances, but I understand that instinct more than I understand the instinct to be like "yeah bruh, you can totally have sex with my wife." I've known a bunch of people that said more or less the same kind of thing, that it should be legal to kill someone if you catch them cheating with your spouse.

The idea that you are okay with your partner having sex with other people is completely bonkers to me. I have no frame of reference for understanding something like this. Besides concerns over STD's, aren't you enough for her? Does she not love you? Does she really need something sexual that she couldn't get from you plus a vibrator/other sex toy? How do these men not just die from their feelings of inadequacy that this should be causing? I don't get it.

Deez nagas need god yo

Durask

I can understand why some couples would swap (most likely boredom, don't find each other that attractive etc so it's like controlled infidelity) but I don't get the one sided fetish.

Mossybrew

Seriously, think about this, how fucked up are you that someone saying they will commit murder is more understandable than letting your partner enjoy sex with someone else, and you also enjoying that experience of physical pleasure? Damn. Seek therapy my dude.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Seriously, think about this, how fucked up are you that someone saying they will commit murder is more understandable than letting your partner enjoy sex with someone else, and you also enjoying that experience of physical pleasure? Damn. Seek therapy my dude.

Murder is premeditated. Crimes of passion have been a thing in many legal systems across the world for a very long time. There is a very important distinction between the two crimes. Crimes of passion recognise provocation.

Mossybrew

Murder is premeditated. Crimes of passion have been a thing in many legal systems across the world for a very long time. There is a very important distinction between the two crimes. Crimes of passion recognise provocation.

Semantics aren't working for you. Substitute Killing for "Murder" and my point stands. You really sound like a legit psychopath.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Semantics aren't working for you. Substitute Killing for "Murder" and my point stands. You really sound like a legit psychopath.

Me? lol, the comment you replied to was from someone else.

And this is not a semantic mistake on my behalf -- it's one on yours. T Taxexemption was talking about crimes of passion and you mistakenly substituted in murder in your argument. It's your argument, not mine, so the onus is on you to get the semantics right. It's not on me to make assumptions and substitutions on your behalf.

You were just wrong. Own it.

If I sacrifice for someone, and tell them that I will never leave them, till death do us part, that I essentially forsake all other people before them, and then one day they tell me I am "not enough," am I not supposedly to be almost infinitely wounded by this? If a woman is upfront and like "I like to fuck lots of men and this isn't exclusive," then whatever. I think that's weird, and a symptom of them being damaged in some way. If someone is in a serious relationship with me and they cheat, I'm going to be wounded. If we are married, either the act or the words "you aren't enough for me" will cause me to feel a sense of guilt and shame that will make me incredibly depressed for a time. Sure, I'll get over it, but if you don't understand the idea that someone would feel extreme depression, or other volatile emotions over this, then I don't get you.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

Me? lol, the comment you replied to was from someone else.

And this is not a semantic mistake on my behalf -- it's one on yours. T Taxexemption was talking about crimes of passion and you mistakenly substituted in murder in your argument. It's your argument, not mine, so the onus is on you to get the semantics right. It's not on me to make assumptions and substitutions on your behalf.

You were just wrong. Own it.

LOL you're right, I got mixed up there. I should have paid attention to the Totoro avatar.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

If I sacrifice for someone, and tell them that I will never leave them, till death do us part, that I essentially forsake all other people before them, and then one day they tell me I am "not enough," am I not supposedly to be almost infinitely wounded by this?

Of course. This is off topic though, because the whole Hotwife thing happens with the husband's consent. Even so, you saying you "understand that instinct" to KILL involved parties because of this, is what I'm saying is fucked up. I hate the term "toxic masculinity" but if it ever were to be properly deployed, this would be appropriate. Your hurt in this imagined scenario will never justify violence and would only show a devastating weakness of character and maturity to even think along those lines.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Of course. This is off topic though, because the whole Hotwife thing happens with the husband's consent. Even so, you saying you "understand that instinct" to KILL involved parties because of this, is what I'm saying is fucked up. I hate the term "toxic masculinity" but if it ever were to be properly deployed, this would be appropriate. Your hurt in this imagined scenario will never justify violence and would only show a devastating weakness of character and maturity to even think along those lines.

Why would it be toxic masculinity? Crimes of passion aren’t restricted to one gender.

Also, you couldn’t understand the instinct to kill someone when you catch them with your spouse? Really? I’m not saying you should do it, but you really can’t comprehend someone losing control in the moment of intense rage and provocation?

Top Bottom