• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
h1g8sbq.jpg

DESTROYA

Why does this armored guy always gets triggered when he sees me?
I actually don’t and was trying to have a bit of fun with you but I guess you still have a stick up your ass with a victim complex .
Get over yourself man and let it go, I know I did a long time ago and if you cant have a bit of fun with a fellow member I don’t know what to tell you.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
I actually don’t and was trying to have a bit of fun with you but I guess you still have a stick up your ass with a victim complex .
Get over yourself man and let it go, I know I did a long time ago and if you cant have a bit of fun with a fellow member I don’t know what to tell you.
Thats weird. I dont remember ever starting a conversation with you.

plushyp

DESTROYA

This is why I say you get triggered when you see me. Good Night and hope you dont have paranoid dreams about me at night.
You give yourself way too much credit lady, my first post was a innocent joke that you took the wrong way but it is what it is. I didn’t even notice the poster that made post was you until after I posted. Is it nap time four you because it’s only late afternoon here ? Anyway Good Night to you as well, i’ll bring in your bottle of warm milk later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom