• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
Go try their food!

We ain't close like that🍍

There's plenty of middle eastern restaurants here though. Moreso than anywhere in the United States. I love the Arabic American culture... especially how each family utilizes their garage as like a social space with lots of furniture, a tv, etc, rather than storage. Not sure if that's common overseas but thats how its done here. Lots of hookah gatherings in the driveway lol. Flashy cars and houses. I see F 150 Sport trucks everywhere.

Ford-F150-1.jpg

Honestly, wouldnt wanna live anywhere else. Like you had said, I blend right in with my big beard and olive skin. I just dont speak the language lol 😎

eot

Banned
I unfortunately just found out about this song, but then I thought that it takes on a different meaning for trans women lol. Add a comma

-Arcadia-

Banned

Simping for viewers, lol.

I really liked the message at first, particularly given that I came here from talking about Democrats putting people with different politics on a list and holding them “responsible”.

As it went on, though...

It’s okay not to be this unoffensive, fake blob that’s welcoming to everyone and everything, but never moves the needle or does anything important as a result. It’s okay to be yourself.

You will never get along with everyone, 100% of the time. You will never have everyone feeling perfectly comfortable and welcome. Those are basic truths as a human.

What I like out of this, is not just necessarily classifying people and dismissing them out of hand. ‘You don’t like thing, so I don’t even see you as human!’ I hope Biden voters read my posts, engage with me (not like an idiot), and have fun, productive conversations, for example. But I’m also not going to spare their feelings when I talk about him.

This has been an Arc novel.

brap

Banned
Simping for viewers, lol.

I really liked the message at first, particularly given that I came here from talking about Democrats putting people with different politics on a list and holding them “responsible”.

As it went on, though...

It’s okay not to be this unoffensive, fake blob that’s welcoming to everyone and everything, but never moves the needle or does anything important as a result. It’s okay to be yourself.

You will never get along with everyone, 100% of the time. You will never have everyone feeling perfectly comfortable and welcome. Those are basic truths as a human.

What I like out of this, is not just necessarily classifying people and dismissing them out of hand. ‘You don’t like thing, so I don’t even see you as human!’ I hope Biden voters read my posts, engage with me (not like an idiot), and have fun, productive conversations, for example. But I’m also not going to spare their feelings when I talk about him.

This has been an Arc novel.
What do you think about his face in the thumbnail though?

Nymphae

Banned
The fact that the forum staff has sided with MSM in calling the election early and locked a perfectly legitimate election discussion thread to try and force something into people's minds that isn't real yet is more than a bit ridiculous I think. There's no harm in simply presenting facts as they are, no one has won or lost the election yet, so I'm not sure what's with all the thread titles stating one party lost and America has a new President-elect. Disappointing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom