• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I’m scared

rG7tTLL.jpg

teezzy

Banned
My new neighbors are fighting right outside my window while throwing a house party. They're screaming at eachother in Arabic or whatever language it is that Yugoslavians speak. Every few words I just head "fuck" and "this is bullshit"... I think something about an oil change? The rest is Yugoslavian language.

There was a nice elderly couple there for longest time. This is their family who took the house over.

"I didnt fuckin mean it like that"
"Get the fuck out"
Some more Yugoslavian
"Motherfucker"

:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Seriously, I want my elderly neighbors back. We understood one another. These fuckers are hillbillies.

teezzy

Banned
They just keep playing this crazy ethnic music and singing along, like drunk bastards

They all are morbidly obese as well

If they did this more often I'd call the cops, I swear

I despise fun

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
My new neighbors are fighting right outside my window while throwing a house party. They're screaming at eachother in Arabic or whatever language it is that Yugoslavians speak. Every few words I just head "fuck" and "this is bullshit"... I think something about an oil change? The rest is Yugoslavian language.

There was a nice elderly couple there for longest time. This is their family who took the house over.

"Get the fuck out"
Some more Yugoslavian
"Motherfucker"

Seriously, I want my elderly neighbors back. We understood one another. These fuckers are hillbillies.
They just keep playing this crazy ethnic music and singing along, like drunk bastards

They all are morbidly obese as well

If they did this more often I'd call the cops, I swear

I despise fun
Fuck these guys, I'm glad their shitty country crumbled
You know what to do.

teezzy

Banned
Like I've definitely had bonfires outback and played Tool or something at a reasonable volume on a bluetooth speaker with friends over, but these dudes are just these fat fucks with long greasy ponytails blaring music like what'd Peter Parker's neighbor would listen to in Spider-Man 2

icvweveldcc11.png

They're not fighting in the driveway any longer, so that's a plus. I think they're older than me too. Oh well. Like I said, they don't do it often enough to be a problem.

"Get the fuck out"
Some more Yugoslavian
"Motherfucker"

You sound like a typical entitled ignorant yank with an IQ of 55.

"Get the fuck out"
Some more Yugoslavian
"Motherfucker"

What cardboard box house trailer park do you live in?

Last edited:

Mista

Banned

"Get the fuck out"
Some more Yugoslavian
"Motherfucker"

That’s annoying. I had an American dude as a neighbour for a while. He was a nice dude but on the weekends he turns into something else. I talked to him politely and he stopped so I started inviting him over for dinner and we became good friends

He’s back in the US now but we’re still in touch. Also one more thing, Yugoslavians doesn’t speak arabic.

teezzy

Banned
What cardboard box house trailer park do you live in?

Pretty decent neighborhood actually. Their driveway is right outside my home office window though. Not much yard in between.

LMFAO, finally heard the music of my people? :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

You can keep it. :messenger_grinning_sweat: Same like my mom's side of the family and their damn polka.

Yugoslavians doesn’t speak arabic.

I'm aware, it's like 40% Arabic in my city, without giving away too many personal details. Sometimes when you're mad though, it's important to be as ignorant as possible.🤷

teezzy

Banned
Not sure I’m following. You calling yourself ignorant?

I'm saying that hyperbole is important for comedic effect.

But yeah kinda. Everyone is on certain subjects, and more versed in others.

Even after Googling and exploring WIkipedia - I couldn't tell you what the heck language my neighbors speak. I just know they're Yugoslavian. My current house is an old family house that I took over, and there's is the same deal. I knew 'em when we were kids, just not all that well.

I still miss when their grandpa, Slavko, lived there. He was a boss. Couldn't believe a man at his age could put me to shame in yard work as often as he did. RIP. His grand kids have no respect.

8peE9vb.png

Mista

Banned
I'm saying that hyperbole is important for comedic effect.

But yeah kinda. Everyone is on certain subjects, and more versed in others.

Even after Googling and exploring WIkipedia - I couldn't tell you what the heck language my neighbors speak. I just know they're Yugoslavian. My current house is an old family house that I took over, and there's is the same deal. I knew 'em when we were kids, just not all that well.

I still miss when their grandpa, Slavko, lived there. He was a boss. Couldn't believe a man at his age could put me to shame in yard work as often as he did. RIP. His grand kids have no respect.

8peE9vb.png
If they don’t behave after talking to them politely then you must call the cops. Patience has a limit too. They talk couple of languages depending on the country if I’m not mistaken. If we got Serbs and Croatians in here they can enlighten us

They sound aggressive even if they are not angry don’t they?😂

teezzy

Banned
They sound aggressive even if they are not angry don’t they?😂

They probably weren't even fighting 😂 😂

Like I said, all I heard was yelling I didn't understand and a few f-bombs in between.

They're fine though for the most part. This is maybe the third hootenanny they've had since the quarantine started. I'd rather not start drama.

But still...

giphy.gif

My other neighbors are a conservative muslim family. They're lovely and as quiet as I am. Guess between them and the elderly couple, I was quite spoiled for a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom