• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
024b7IH.jpg

BigBooper

I end up browsing this thread at random times when sitting on the toilet, and there's a bug specifically with this thread being too wide on mobile. The black Neogaf browser bar at the top is off kilter to the right, and the go to the bottom orange button on the right is completely off screen. I couldn't figure out the screenshot hotkey with my phone, sorry.

Good morning yall.

Last edited:
I end up browsing this thread at random times when sitting on the toilet, and there's a bug specifically with this thread being too wide on mobile. The black Neogaf browser bar at the top is off kilter to the right, and the go to the bottom orange button on the right is completely off screen. I couldn't figure out the screenshot hotkey with my phone, sorry.

Good morning yall.

It's because these losers only like to post links. Sometimes certain pages get all fucked up because of it.

Last edited:
About to go to the grocery store.

I don't know what to cook tonight. Any good fast recipe suggestions? Right now I'm thinking about making pork chops with mashed potatoes.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I don't know what to cook tonight. Any good fast recipe suggestions? Right now I'm thinking about making pork chops with mashed potatoes.
I’m making teriyaki marinated pork chops, rice, and roasted broccoli.
I can send a killer lemon pasta recipe if you’re good with dairy & gluten.

ManofOne

Plus Member

I usually buy minced turkey. Quick season it. Buy some store made tortillas or spinach wraps.Onions, lettuce, tomatoes and some store bought guacamole or salsa and some Mexican cheeses.

takes about 10 min to cook and prep everything.

Last edited:

BigBooper

Like Spaghetti and hard boiled eggs?

I don't hate my family enough to serve them this.
a1JukXn.jpg
Maybe they're thinking about Timpano.
Drum-of-Ziti-articleLarge.jpg

I recommend chili. Maybe with some hot dogs if you're feeling adventurous.

teezzy

Banned
Maybe they're thinking about Timpano.
Drum-of-Ziti-articleLarge.jpg

I recommend chili. Maybe with some hot dogs if you're feeling adventurous.
That looks intriguing. Especially since the chef is the Soup Nazi. Also, I made chili last weekend!!

Double post sorry.
Participating in a D.P is nothing to apologize over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom