• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr0cs

Lol yes nobody wants women in Star Wars this is why Princess Leia was always hated.

Fuck did someone time warp up back to 2017? These idiotic arguments still?
Qft, the reason the new series is hated is because the story is shit the character(S) are dull and Disney threw away so much canon that the stories are Stawars in name ONLY.
People would have been happy with Rey if she was more complicated than a wooden cutout

O-N-E

Qft, the reason the new series is hated is because the story is shit the character(S) are dull and Disney threw away so much canon that the stories are Stawars in name ONLY.
People would have been happy with Rey if she was more complicated than a wooden cutout

But man, that teeth acting.... world-class.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
The Star Wars sequel trilogy started with a woman and a black guy as co-protagonists. The former was turned into a Mary Sue (and then into a female Luke), while the later was reduced to a secondary character.

Disney sabotaged themselves with poor writing/ planning.

Last edited:

O-N-E

The Star Wars sequel trilogy started with a woman and a black guy as co-protagonists. The former was turned into a Mary Sue (and then into a female Luke), while the later was reduced to a secondary character.

Disney sabotaged themselves with poor writing/ planning.

Storm Trooper becoming a Jedi was a much more interesting story. Too bad they're only fake woke.

Carna

Banned
the storm trooper who rebels against the empire, could have been done in a graphic novel or spinoff media, it felt unnecessary in direct film sequel to the original star wars trilogy.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm pretty sure he was an alt of a suicided account member that just wanted to get back into the politics board anyway. He was one of those neo members asking how to post in politics after all.
True. As I recall I was the one to raise the alarm on it lol. Oh well.

AfricanKing

I'm pretty sure he was an alt of a suicided account member that just wanted to get back into the politics board anyway. He was one of those neo members asking how to post in politics after all.

Yeah I sniffed this out too ... jumped right into pol Gaf. Knew he won’t last

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Anyone else having a nice weekend?

I am home alone for the week, I decided to eat an edible on the lazy Sunday afternoon. It was way more powerful than I thought, and combined with the several shots of rum I had while playing games, once it hit it hit hard. I woke up here about thirteen hours later with my place looking like someone decided to move random things all over the place.

Honestly, I am going to lay off edibles and booze for a few months.

Peggies

Gold Member
Good morning, guys!

I hope you all had a nice weekend.
God, I hate Mondays. Have a nice week and spread some nice GAF spirit out there. Bussi :messenger_blowing_kiss:

stay classy will ferrell GIF

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I had pineapple and ham pizza at the Virginia Beach oceanfront once and it wasn't bad. I would never choose it again if I had another option, but I ain't hating on it either.

Wow, not even an archive of 4-5 years of threads? Nuked the whole darn thing? Wow, I knew there was some conflict with how the forum was handled as well as some bias with selective warnings, but erasing everything? Couldn't just delete the last 3 months and keep an archive of old threads for viewing only?
'
Odd way to end one of the pillars that helped the forum revive, but hey I don't have to deal with AdSense or pay the monthly web bill. Some nice news pieces with some great discussions that also provided some very hard to find links to resources and reports for reference. Some great historical stuff too. Welp I was really only a viewer/lurker anyway, so I guess I don't have as much weight on this as the guys who spend everyday there.

TheContact

some fruit i like warm, like blueberries. pineapple is not a fruit i like warm, if i did i would probably like it on pizza. my mother in law makes pineapple ham as a christmas tradition and i think that's just gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom