• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

T8SC

All those account closures because of the politics board being nuked?

hLcEkSh.jpg

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Is this a good place to ask why I was warned a half hour ago? There's no indication of what I was warned for... to know.. what not to do again.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
I would also like to add James May's Cars of the People to this.

You son of a bitch, I'm in!

I ever tell you that my friend and I were in the first episode of Grand Tour? Not the tent part, but the car festival part at the beginning.

It was filmed out in the desert in CA. They gathered everyone at a school and bussed us out to the filming site. Took all day.

I got to high-five Hammond when he was getting out of his car.

Alright

Banned
Yo some one let me see the post of the peeps getting banned lol. Are they stealth messaging the mods.
click on their name or hover over it so you can see their 'card' and then click the number under 'messages' it takes you to their recent posts, unless those posts were deleted by admins

KrakenIPA

Go watch Mortal Kombat, get a Cuban cigar and pair my favorite whiskey. I am also going to get around to playing Wraith on VR and top it all off with setting up by host machine for the sia blockchain. Just started my weekend..........

Excited Lets Go GIF
That sounds killer my dude, follow-up question, you're batman.

TheContact

Sup with the spartaN92 "endorsing white supremacy" ban? I can't see the post

one dude basically put a post up a post promoting white supremacy and everyone who liked the post went with him. Someone screenshotted the post in the locked OT thread so you can go there to see it if it’s still up.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Got an earlier doctor's opening for the dizziness, it hasn't gone away. Don't think it's sinuses, could be blood pressure related or something else. It has kind of evolved into lethargy as well. Maybe the dramamine I took is still lingering in my system, drugs hit me super hard. I've had allergy meds in the past make me feel drowsy for days. But man today I feel like my legs weigh 50 lbs each and I can't focus on anything.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Got an earlier doctor's opening for the dizziness, it hasn't gone away. Don't think it's sinuses, could be blood pressure related or something else. It has kind of evolved into lethargy as well. Maybe the dramamine I took is still lingering in my system, drugs hit me super hard. I've had allergy meds in the past make me feel drowsy for days. But man today I feel like my legs weigh 50 lbs each and I can't focus on anything.
I hope you feel better soon bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom