• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
FcmW8y0.jpg

T8SC

Why the fuck do all the best routers have to look like they need piloted by Will Smith & Jeff Goldblum? Can we not have something that doesn't look like a toy? Only the crap ones seem to look normal. I don't want some stupid looking gaming shite with wank lights on display.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
My new neighbors moved in next door to replace Dominic Toretto. None so far have annoying ass cars. One is a guy and a couple youngish daughters. He said hi to me this morning when I was taking trash out. Imagine that. Saying hi to a neighbor. That happens? Could've fooled me.

So far only annoyances are some of the neighbors who moved in are these women who are chatting it up on the porch at like midnight a few times a week and then a car with a convertible comes and picks them up and drops them off at 2 am. But they aren't super loud or anything.

Corgi1985

Banned
My new neighbors moved in next door to replace Dominic Toretto. None so far have annoying ass cars. One is a guy and a couple youngish daughters. He said hi to me this morning when I was taking trash out. Imagine that. Saying hi to a neighbor. That happens? Could've fooled me.

So far only annoyances are some of the neighbors who moved in are these women who are chatting it up on the porch at like midnight a few times a week and then a car with a convertible comes and picks them up and drops them off at 2 am. But they aren't super loud or anything.
My neighbor just gives me a head nod and then we both grimly go on our way. Best neighbor i've ever had.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

Do you run any white noise to block sounds from outside out?

I don’t like to hear fuckers either and I’ve been running a pretty loud air purifier something like 15 years. I rebuy the same model when it dies.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Do you run any white noise to block sounds from outside out?

I don’t like to hear fuckers either and I’ve been running a pretty loud air purifier something like 15 years. I rebuy the same model when it dies.
When I'm sleeping in the spring, fall, and winter I do. Not during the day though. In the summer, I use the AC to block out noise, and plus it's hard for me to sleep when it's overly quiet. I'm a light sleeper, little house sounds will wake me up. Orange Shirt's car was so loud that not even the AC blocked it out. Semi loudish talking isn't too annoying and they aren't out there very long. I think they're just hanging on the porch waiting for their dates to pick them up and then they get in.

Last edited:

T8SC

If your previous neighbour didn't say hi, you must not have been family.

ddc83ae8bfec251440a31aeb061a1cb4c1d3a328.gifv

keraj37

How do you define low effort thread? Mine was deleted under that suspicious and I can tell you, there was some effort in it - a question to admins and mods.

What's up, Meta GAF bros? I hope y'all are having a good weekend.

The other day GAF notified me I had reached 10,000 reactions. That's a lot of likes, laughter, hearts, bulging biceps and brains. I really enjoy being able to create discussions and read comments and every now and then share my opinions. There's something cool about connecting with others from around the globe about video games. My favorite threads are the ones where you learn something new about a video game or its developer or reminiscing about the classics. Shout out to Bullet Club Bullet Club for his awesome "On this day in gaming history" thread.

Now let's go for a burger... ha ha ha ha!

Last edited:

Thaedolus

The Costco 3 pack of ribs cost me $45 fuckin dollars today. I like pork but….not getting porked by the Costco man? I dunno still working on that joke

edit $45 fuckin dollars is redundant and I’m ashamed

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

The other day GAF notified me I had reached 10,000 reactions. That's a lot of likes, laughter, hearts, bulging biceps and brains. I really enjoy being able to create discussions and read comments and every now and then share my opinions. There's something cool about connecting with others from around the globe about video games. My favorite threads are the ones where you learn something new about a video game or its developer or reminiscing about the classics. Shout out to Bullet Club Bullet Club for his awesome "On this day in gaming history" thread.

Something is desperately wrong with this post. Like Buffalo Bill wrong.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

Here, have ANOTHER ONE

Top Bottom