• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OK, who pulled the plug out?
GIF by NETFLIX

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
It was Autumn. The leaves surrounding the monastery were aflame with the brights of the season. Beckoned, the boy drew near to the priest and took a seat on the crude stone bench aside him.

"Good Thomas", the Father opened, "Would thou fuck a witch without a condom?".
"Levicorpuscavernosum!", Thomas shouted, as Father O'Flannery's dick shot off into the air, whizzing like one of Fred and George's wheezes in a trail of pink and yellow fireworks. Dumbledore warned Thomas to not blow his cover so quickly, but Thomas knew where this line of questioning would inevitably end. The pensive full of alterboy memories was not something he was keen to revisit.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
So my ex from 20 years ago messaged me randomly on FB the other night. Saying how she regretted the way she treated me and I deserved better. This was my first real girlfriend and the one who plucked my tender flower. This was completely out of nowhere. We hadn't spoken in like a year and we've rarely spoken period for many years. Really strange. I guess it's flattering in a way. Does anyone have a similar experience? Got someone who years later apologized to you?

Last edited:

Star-Lord

So my ex from 20 years ago messaged me randomly on FB the other night. Saying how she regretted the way she treated me and I deserved better. This was my first real girlfriend and the one who plucked my tender flower. This was completely out of nowhere. We hadn't spoken in like a year and we've rarely spoken period for many years. Really strange. I guess it's flattering in a way. Does anyone have a similar experience? Got someone who years later apologized to you?
I had an old friend do something similar. We had a huge falling out over money and it took a while to get even back on vaguely friendly terms, and even then it was a mere nod of acknowledgement at best. Then all contact seemed to stop for many, many years. Then, during the first lockdown, not long after I lost my mother, he got back in touch. We text each other a couple of times a week now, but nothing interesting, and I don't think I'll ever become close with him again. It was nice of him to message me, though.

Jeeves

I don't know where else to ask about this. The left sidebar on GAF keeps coming back for me every time I refresh or click a link, as of the other day. I used to only have to minimize it the first time I opened the site in a new browser session. I checked and I do have cookies enabled for GAF, so I dunno what else would be causing this.

haxan7

Banned
Did she give you any clue if there was a certain reason that prompted her to message? l guess she just wanted to clear her conscience a bit

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I’ve been the apologizer & apologizee. In my experience it means sex.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
She's married and she lives 5 states away. Quite possibe.
Rings don’t plug holes my friend. I had an ex a few years ago randomly text me every few months about how much she missed our old hookups. She was married at the time she text me, but not during the hookups. Once she had a kid, the texts stopped. We did spot each other at a Walmart a year or so later (which is how I figured out she had a newborn). We were both with our spouses so we didn’t say anything but did lock eyes.

The weird thing was, she described to me things she and her spouse would do in the bedroom. It was clear she was enjoying the tease, which makes sense as the entire time we were hooking up, she had a boyfriend. I made the mistake of dating her for like a week. It sadly took me that much time to realize the cheating wasn’t a one-off and that was what her thing was. I broke it off after my roommate said he was getting vibes from her (touching, flirting, etc). I dodged a bullet for sure. But the stuff before dating was wild.

Good times overall man.

Anyway, if you’re single and she’s down, might be worth a quick road trip. If nothing else then do it for the story.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Headed home tonight with arrival tomorrow afternoon. Honestly pretty excited to get back so I can play Forza & use my inversion table (back & knee issues from being old & defective).

We have a lunch date with our friends at our favorite restaurant here on Maui for lunch. Here was our view when we went last time. (Yes that is a small child zip lining)

JiJukRB.mp4

Last edited:

Ionian

I did, bitch used to hit me in the face when I left for the pub, she wouldn't go with me. Only she was so stunningly beautiful so we loved each other to bits. A Sicilian, I felt so lucky as it was a random meeting. She barely spoke English, I sorted that out. She went back to Sicily absolutely fluent. I bloody loved Sicily.

Then she had tanned tits and said I didn't like her getting tits out. It's normal there but super rare her. Great boobs too!

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
I did, bitch used to hit me in the face when I left for the pub, she wouldn't go with me. Only she was so stunningly beautiful so we loved each other to bits. A Sicilian, I felt so lucky as it was a random meeting. She barely spoke English, I sorted that out. She went back to Sicily absolutely fluent. I bloody loved Sicily.

Then she had tanned tits and said I didn't like her getting tits out. It's normal there but super rare her. Great boobs too!

erection GIF

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Do you remember the name of the beach she would tan at? Do you know if she still goes there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom