• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBooper

It's true.
rainbow brite agree GIF

Thaedolus

You know, I’ve been sleeping much more soundly since the road outside my house was turned into an icy mud pit. I had to snow blow a path through a foot of snow yesterday which took about an hour at 5AM, but the lack of vehicles flooring it up our hill has kept it nice and quiet…I kinda like it

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
I'm wearing these sexy black undies that have this kinda little pocket thing in the front that serves as the part that opens for your weiner when you pee.

I just had a split second of panic when i reached in to grab my penis to pull it out to pee and didn't immediately feel it. Apparently the top half got tucked up inside the little pocket somehow without me knowing.

You never know how important your penis is until you're worried you lost it.

Thaedolus

I'm wearing these sexy black undies that have this kinda little pocket thing in the front that serves as the part that opens for your weiner when you pee.

I just had a split second of panic when i reached in to grab my penis to pull it out to pee and didn't immediately feel it. Apparently the top half got tucked up inside the little pocket somehow without me knowing.

You never know how important your penis is until you're worried you lost it.

I started mountain biking in college, and I was going with these hardcore guys…way skinnier and in better shape than me…took me on shit I wasn’t ready for. Anyway, once they took me on my favorite trail of all time, at least the downhill part. The climb up felt like a marathon of sheer exertion, where I just sat my taint on that hard seat for at last an hour without a break. Finally we got to the top, I got off my bike and everything was numb…I couldn’t feel my dick at all. I had to pull my shorts forward and reach in there to make sure it was still attached, and since it was numb it felt like fondling someone else’s flaccid cock.

Anyway my mom only asked me if I was gay that one time

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
I started mountain biking in college, and I was going with these hardcore guys…way skinnier and in better shape than me…took me on shit I wasn’t ready for. Anyway, once they took me on my favorite trail of all time, at least the downhill part. The climb up felt like a marathon of sheer exertion, where I just sat my taint on that hard seat for at last an hour without a break. Finally we got to the top, I got off my bike and everything was numb…I couldn’t feel my dick at all. I had to pull my shorts forward and reach in there to make sure it was still attached, and since it was numb it felt like fondling someone else’s flaccid cock.

i think that’s why all the old guys in my area eventually switch to recumbent bikes. Gotta keep all those dick nerves healthy

Funny how this thread started out discussing bans and the OP ended up getting one. Lulz.

Anyway, to comment on the above bike comment....at least you guys can rest your dick and balls on the seat. My vagina feels like it's open season every damn time I ride a bike, and it's not even an old, soggy pile of bologna yet.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Well what do you think your mom was going to do after she saw those hardcore biker dudes massage the bloodflow back into your numb cock 'n taint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom