• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
Every day should be Peggies Peggies Appreciation Day.
Saul Goodman Getting Weird GIF by Better Call Saul

Thaedolus

Gold Member
If it's just fucking for fun, I agree but it seems he isn't happy with the situation.
They keep getting together and being miserable with each other before they split again. That's not healthy.
I’m trying to imagine a nice pretend scenario where I get to be alone except for when I’m thirsty and that’s when she comes around. Maybe I need to get my wife a guest house for Christmas

Peggies

Gold Member
I’m trying to imagine a nice pretend scenario where I get to be alone except for when I’m thirsty and that’s when she comes around. Maybe I need to get my wife a guest house for Christmas
Channel 9 Mood GIF by Married At First Sight Australia
Not Gonna Happen Never Ever GIF by Vibeheads
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by Aral AG

Those things get messy If they exist at all. One part is always secretly unhappy with it.

Haha the old guest house/second appartment dream for the wife. You guys :messenger_tears_of_joy:...

Lady Jane

Banned
I want to. She texted me yesterday saying “please call me” so I called to make sure she was alright and that led to this situation. I’ve been beside myself about her since yesterday. I only slept 2 hours. She was the last thing on my mind before this happened. We got back into our vicious cycle in the past in exactly this way too.

Sounds like you two need to sit down and have a long discussion. It can solve years worth of headaches, possibly decades.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
The sex must be great. Have you tried tinder or something like plenty of fish? Find you a new hookup.
I deleted my accounts. I was trying to take a break from any kind of dating. I had a cute girl on the line who wanted to be my hookup servant but I ghosted her. That's how serious I was about my celibacy plans. I guess it finally got to me.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Sounds like you two need to sit down and have a long discussion. It can solve years worth of headaches, possibly decades.
We have had assloads of those long kinds of discussions about "us", including one last night that lasted about 1.5 hours. We both know we are terrible for each other and it's never gonna work out, but there's a toxic interplay of our personalities that keeps us going back to each other. It's a vicious cycle.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I used have girl that would be pick me up from the bar, drive me home, give me a bj, and then leave after I fell asleep. I fucked up by dating her eventually. You never know what you’ve got until it’s gone.
Almost 5 years but the first year we were just hooking up
Ahh, yeah. It’s normal to be miserable for a while after that much time. Couples therapy at a minimum if you get back together.

The newest splinter forum is now trying to recruit GAF people away from GAF using PSN.

9XwNM0z.jpg
Bribing people with becoming a mod to pump membership numbers lmao.

I’ve noticed a trend of people starting drama here hoping to get new members on other sites. The desperation is palpable.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
They were DMing people here to recruit. But since most of them copped bans to become a "verified" member over there, they can't do that anymore.
That’s where they fuck up. Very few splinter forums have actually survived. I can name maybe 3 that have survived more than a few years. Better to keep your Gaf account in case those other places close down.

I’ve got an active account on another site from when I was permabanned here. Normally I don’t advertise it but some weeb already shared it elsewhere.

Thankfully, my apology was accepted and the ban lifted. I don’t want to deal with that again. This is my favorite website to post on. We are better off without that drama.

Now who wants to share their daily affirmations about Peggies Peggies ?

Peggies

Gold Member
That’s where they fuck up. Very few splinter forums have actually survived. I can name maybe 3 that have survived more than a few years. Better to keep your Gaf account in case those other places close down.

I’ve got an active account on another site from when I was permabanned here. Normally I don’t advertise it but some weeb already shared it elsewhere.

Thankfully, my apology was accepted and the ban lifted. I don’t want to deal with that again. This is my favorite website to post on. We are better off without that drama.

Now who wants to share their daily affirmations about Peggies Peggies ?
Why have you been permabanned?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Why have you been permabanned?
When the purge happened, I made a shitty comment to Lore. I never felt great about it, even then.

I went over to Era and eventually got permed there. I supported the conservative posters and OT. I quickly found a massive target on my back.

I also started posting on another splinter forum and still post there infrequently. A former Era mod actually invited me, weirdly enough. He was like me and wanted room for different views. He also got permed from Era around the same time.

Eventually curiosity got to me and I checked Gaf out again. I was happy to see things still active. The politics were still annoying but the general mood and conservation was good. So I emailed support, apologized, and asked to come back. Lore was willing to give me another chance. I have tried to be a positive poster here since. I’ve done a few OTs and occasionally gift gold as a way to contribute.

Next week I’ll regale you with the tale of how I met your mother.

E: added some details

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
EviLore EviLore I always appreciated you doing the centrist way on this forum. Things are not that centrist in our daily lives. We can get fired by saying that men can't be women.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The other places circulating this crap are Gab, the_donald, and the "great awakening" Qanon forum. Centrist, huh.

Peggies

Gold Member
When the purge happened, I made a shitty comment to Lore. I never felt great about it, even then.

I went over to Era and eventually got permed there. I supported the conservative posters and OT. I quickly found a massive target on my back.

I also started posting on another splinter forum and still post there infrequently. A former Era mod actually invited me, weirdly enough. He was like me and wanted room for different views. He also got permed from Era around the same time.

Eventually curiosity got to me and I checked Gaf out again. I was happy to see things still active. The politics were still annoying but the general mood and conservation was good. So I emailed support, apologized, and asked to come back. Lore was willing to give me another chance. I have tried to be a positive poster here since. I’ve done a few OTs and occasionally gift gold as a way to contribute.

cathy hughes story GIF by 50th NAACP Image Awards

GAF can be lucky to have you. You're like the father I never had, although I have a father and he is great but yeah well you get the gist.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

We all lose our cool from time to time. Kudos to EviLore EviLore for giving you another chance.

Top Bottom