• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Ohhh shit another couple is going through a breakup, wife had to bail leaving me with the kids tonight so her friend doesn’t kill herself.

Jesus what’s in the air lately. We need to start only having friends that are in stable relationships
Start the marriage counseling now.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
SHUT UP haxan7 haxan7 IM ABOUT TO SCORE

😡
Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

The gif is to signify that I understood the reference

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I'm a solid 5.94"

Bald 👩‍🦲

It was kinda hard to keep my mouth shut when the wife came home and was like "man I'm so glad we have the relationship we have..." and I'm sitting there thinking "I'd be totally down to fuck that friend..."

Oh well. This is what separates us from animals...I guess...hmph....

Lady Jane

Banned
Ohhh shit another couple is going through a breakup, wife had to bail leaving me with the kids tonight so her friend doesn’t kill herself.

Jesus what’s in the air lately. We need to start only having friends that are in stable relationships

Not even that works. We thought we had a steady friendship with another couple and they wanted to swing. I had a conversation with her (with wine mind you) and I did say that I wasn't against the idea of swinging if the couple was super hot and chill (so basically a perfect situation that I don't expect to happen). She saw that as a hint omg.

My only friends now is my husband and my sister. After getting married, I have yet to have a friend that's outside of family and around the same age where sexual advances didn't eventually stir up.

I'm beginning to think that every social group with married couples have affairs or swinging going on.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Not even that works. We thought we had a steady friendship with another couple and they wanted to swing. I had a conversation with her (with wine mind you) and I did say that I wasn't against the idea of swinging if the couple was super hot and chill (so basically a perfect situation that I don't expect to happen). She saw that as a hint omg.

My only friends now is my husband and my sister. After getting married, I have yet to have a friend that's outside of family and around the same age where sexual advances didn't eventually stir up.

I'm beginning to think that every social group with married couples have affairs going on.
I don’t know about every, but it’s kinda surprising to me seeing this among some couples I previously thought were fairly stable. It simultaneously makes me grateful to be in the relationship I’m in, but also wary like…shit if that could happen to them what’s to stop it from happening to us? But honestly I’ve never, ever been worried about it from her side.

Swinging sounds kinda fun, but that’s probably more the idea of it than the reality of all the bullshit that would come with it…but that friend really is a solid 8 blonde…

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I'm beginning to think that every social group with married couples have affairs or swinging going on.
My wife and I aren’t swingers. So far no affairs either. Neither interest me.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

Swinging is degenerate garbage for Communists.

Lady Jane

Banned
I don't know if I would swing but I also don't expect to meet that perfect couple either so I don't think it matters. I just want a girl to hang out with and possibly trade babysitting duties and that doesn't "subtlety" sweet talk to my husband.

But she’s a solid 8 blonde…

it’ll never happen

I'm no affair expert but shouldn't you avoid people who are single since they have nothing to lose?

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Not worth it bro.
Agreed. I’ve completely lucked into a totally solid marriage with my baby mama who’s hot AF, can’t go getting greedy.
I'm no affair expert but shouldn't you avoid people who are single since they have nothing to lose?
Fuck if I know, I’ve never gone down that path, but that makes sense intuitively. I’m well versed enough to know what I’ve got and what to steer clear of, like a lady perpetually in terrible relationships…even if she’s a solid 8 blonde…

Peggies

Gold Member
Not worth it bro.
I agree, not worth it.

I used to think of my relationship as rock solid and that we needed some adventures to make a life long marriage possible. Well, after the first and last adventure that we had, we almost separated and needed couple's therapy.

It's just some stupid trend to make people believe that monogamy can't possibly work.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I recently came across Tiny Tim. The singer, not the Charles Dickens character. Holy shit, he's creepy. His voice, his face, that song :messenger_face_screaming:.

Was he supposed to be scary or maybe just funny?
That creepiness in his persona was a big part of his act and what made him famous. I only know him because my mom used to talk about him. I think he was well known in the 70s here.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

From Wiki:
When Tiny Tim first became well known to the American public, many people erroneously believed that he was British. Many pundits and journalists debated whether the character being presented was just an orchestrated act or the real thing. "It quickly became clear that he was genuine", however, and that he could probably be best described as "a lonely outcast intoxicated by fame" and "a romantic" always in pursuit of his ideal dream.

I think I learned about him as a kid from The Simpsons or some other show.

Lady Jane

Banned
Got my brother-in-law another date, this time through Hinge. He just wants action with her and she's aware and down. He was sweating bullets with what I was messaging. No girl includes a Halloween picture in her dating bio and isn't at least down for some fun if she likes the guy. It's one tier below a bikini pic so I was confident she was going to match my vibe. Got him a movie night. When she asked which theater, I ("he") said "Home theater, the one that includes wine". She loved it. If he can't score from there, then we're going to have a discussion.

Last edited:

badblue

Every post in this thread about someone having sex is a lie. Sex isnt real, it's propaganda to get you distracted from the grind
Sex has to be real. I've been told inserting my penis into a vagina is commonly referred to as "sex". I've done that with a few willing women and some women that allowed me to do so for money.

I've been living with a woman (born) for over 10 years and I remember having "sex" with her many, many many times.
Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF

Oh god, have "THEY" gotten to me with their filthy propaganda?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom