• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Turns out our recent friend is a troll. Not even fit for an offshoot of an offshoot.

EirLCiP.png
Even the Sony warriors are banned there, and that site is a haven for them. Must be really bottom of the barrel posts to get banned.

Ionian

Side-story. Back when I believed in Santa. My father kept bringing me to the toy shop asking me If I wanted Voltron. I always said no as I was taught to not be greedy. I had my Santa list done with Star Wars.

I got Voltron, a nephew smashed me in the face with a part. Die-cast. Chipped a tooth. Same fucker wrecked my scalextric.

Ionian

Was interviewed at a banquet last night and it aired this morning on the local Vegas news. Now that I'm famous and above all of you, I expect special treatment.

Was at a wedding. Sister of the bride went mental as I gave a sausage to a dog.

The dog was vegan. No joke, she went crazy.

A Vegan dog, they fed him vegan pasta or something. He ran around following me anyway. Bloody weirdos. Even confronted me whilst they were drunk.

I was shocked as the dog followed me around and the bride used to laugh.

One sausage and only half. An utter cunt, the sister.

Lady Jane

Banned

A Vegan dog, they fed him vegan pasta or something. He ran around following me anyway. Bloody weirdos. Even confronted me whilst they were drunk.

The sister sounds batshit but to be fair, you shouldn't feed other people's pet without permission. You don't know their diet, training, health concerns, or allergies.

Our dog is trained to not beg for food from the kitchen or dining table. One time someone else passed bacon to our dog from the dinning table and I expressed to not do that again. Sure enough, our dog was begging for food from the table for a good week after that.

Last edited:

Ionian

The sister sounds batshit but to be fair, you shouldn't feed other people's pet without permission. You don't know their diet, health concerns, or allergies.

Ah it was a wedding, I didn't know. No malice intended and was only half a sausage in a huge wedding.

I learnt the lesson. I grew up with animals. My family on one side were farmers.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

I’m no pet expert but I thought dogs and cats are supposed to skew to protein based food. So that includes meat needed for their diet even if it means coming from gross pet food from a smelly bag.

I have never heard of vegetarian/vegan dogs before.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I’m no pet expert but I thought dogs and cats are supposed to skew to protein based food. So that includes meat needed for their diet even if it means coming from gross pet food from a smelly bag.

I have never heard of vegetarian/vegan dogs before.
Dogs definitely aren’t meant to be vegetarians or vegans, it’s stupid humans projecting their own morality/choices onto an animal that licks its own butthole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom