• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Kacho

@Draxon GamerJun 14, 2023PermanentAlt of Eddie/Voost
Eddie is VoostKain/AfroRepublican?
785097025711767563.gif
Eric Andre GIF

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
My friend asked me to help clear out some space in her loft as it was full of her ex husbands stuff. I wasn’t looking forward to that task, what with it being very hot today.

Oh my god it’s full of stars nerd stuff.

Jackpot!
Good for you , man.

I was hoping the story would turn sexual, but whatever.

nush

It might have. He could have nailed her over a pile of plushies. We just don't know. How did it go nush nush
Got a bunch of free shit, not great but free. Boxes of DVDs some still sealed like seasons of the Simpsons, asian movies and the like. Tablet, laptop, photography equipment (inc 2 old digital cameras), some nice backpacks. So far anyway as it’s going to take ages to clear it all out. There’s a bit of PC stuff there, world of Warcraft, Diablo, CIV II various components and HDs that I’ve spotted.

No sexytimes though.

Thaedolus

I get missed calls from my mom at least once a week or so. Almost every time she says “sorry I must’ve butt dialed you,” and I’m like how does this keep happening mom?

Today I get out of the shower and see a missed call from my dad. I call him back, “I didn’t call you, but mom had my phone a minute ago” and she goes “I didn’t call him!”

wtf is happening

nush

Digital game libraries are the best. Left my PS4 in China, my friend said to me last night “Here’s some money, go out and buy a PlayStation tomorrow”. Upgraded to a PS4 Pro, Just logged in and working through downloading my games now.

Conversely I had to bring my WiiU base unit and HD with me and by another WiiU just for the Gamepad and stuff because the Eshop shut down. Not all bad though, the Gamepad I got has a great screen where my old one had developed a somewhat purple tinge.

She told me not to setup the PS4 until she was here, but she’s been asleep for a bit and the downloads take some time. Let’s see If I can get her hooked on Yakuza series. :messenger_sunglasses:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Digital game libraries are the best. Left my PS4 in China, my friend said to me last night “Here’s some money, go out and buy a PlayStation tomorrow”. Upgraded to a PS4 Pro, Just logged in and working through downloading my games now.

Conversely I had to bring my WiiU base unit and HD with me and by another WiiU just for the Gamepad and stuff because the Eshop shut down. Not all bad though, the Gamepad I got has a great screen where my old one had developed a somewhat purple tinge.

She told me not to setup the PS4 until she was here, but she’s been asleep for a bit and the downloads take some time. Let’s see If I can get her hooked on Yakuza series. :messenger_sunglasses:
Why didn't you just buy a PS5?

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Well, that person who messaged me just appeared at the top of the ban list with no reason given, so I guess I'm never going to find out what he wanted.

jcorb

So, two things I suppose:

1. Is there a particular space for finding communities events and the like? I feel like that could be kind of a cool thing, just to make it a bit easier to find (or put together) bigger gaming events.

2. Are only admins/mods allow to post new threads, or is that something that just takes a long time to gain the privilege to?

So, two things I suppose:

1. Is there a particular space for finding communities events and the like? I feel like that could be kind of a cool thing, just to make it a bit easier to find (or put together) bigger gaming events.

2. Are only admins/mods allow to post new threads, or is that something that just takes a long time to gain the privilege to?

1. Not sure. I think there might be a NeoGAF server on Discord? If there is, that platform might be more conducive to events or hangouts.

2. I think you have to have at least 50 posts before you leave Neo Member status. After you do, you should be able to post a thread without admin/mod help.

jcorb

1. Not sure. I think there might be a NeoGAF server on Discord? If there is, that platform might be more conducive to events or hangouts.

2. I think you have to have at least 50 posts before you leave Neo Member status. After you do, you should be able to post a thread without admin/mod help.
Ah cool, much appreciated!

Top Bottom