• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Oldies rock in the dentist waiting room…better than country, but the MILF hygienist I like always has country on…life is a give and take…

That’s twice in a row I haven’t gotten my MILF hygienist. Either she doesn’t work Fridays or time to find a new dentist 😤
DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

You can't use the term, "MILF", since you're an old man.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
-wife works Friday Saturday and Monday
-also had party with coworkers last night, so movie night with the kids…you know Up looks pretty damn good on an OLED…
-fall asleep with my headphones on
-wake up, getting frisky
-older child barges in, frantic ruffling under the sheets
-wife needs to go run 7 miles to prep for her marathon
-going to theme park later for “my” birthday
-FML
-PIZZA SWIMMING PARTY AT MY PARENTS’ TONIGHT FUCK YEAH

Last edited:
Don't know if there's a more appropriate thread to post this, but I just wanted to let anyone interested in knowing...that I'll be taking some time away online. At least for this month, but I aught to be back sometime in September.

I want to ramp up on a couple projects I've been working on in the background, as a main reason. They both require a lot of concentration and work on assets, which means a lot of time. The other being, I think I need time to think about where the industry is going and whether it's something I would support or not. Quite frankly I think the consequences of all the acquisition stuff, it's finally kicking in. I don't like some of the precedents being set, how that's affected discourse online and in the hobby, and I have my doubts not just with Microsoft but also Sony, and if this is going to be an industry in five years I can still feel enthusiastic about.

So some away might help with thinking that stuff over, for me. I will probably still lurk though unless something cataclysmic happens in terms of news in the meantime. Take it easy y'all!

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
He probably just needs to use light mode because that's the default mode and it's better as an administrator to be the most familiar with the default mode.

At least, that's what the light mode demons whisper to his brain to justify this blasphemy.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Employee: this customer sent me a meeting invite and I think it’s so he can yell at me because it’s taking so long to get the info he requested

Me: decline the invite

Employee: ???

Me: he’s not your fuckin boss I am

Employee: well when you put it that way…

Last edited:
Employee: this customer sent me a meeting invite and I think it’s so he can yell at me because it’s taking so long to get the info he requested

Me: decline the invite

Employee: ???

Me: he’s not your fuckin boss I am

Employee: well when you put it that way…
What if the customer just wanted to show your employee how well they could handle riding cock.
No EVO thread? I feel like the fighting game interest here has died down somewhat.
Be the change you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom