• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Gimme your best shot, motherfucker!

teddy bear dancing GIF by Snuggle Serenades
Is that thing around anymore?

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Well today we sold our little pop up trailer for we paid for it ten years ago to an old timer who works with getting disabled vets out to camp and fish and stuff. We’ve been wanting a bigger travel trailer since we had child #2 but always kept putting it off, now we’re getting serious about doing some long road trips with a star link so I can work remote for weeks at a time. Felt good that someone’s gonna appreciate the old thing, but I’m kinda sad, had good memories in it.

Ah well. I’m still cleaning mud out of my truck

Thaedolus

Gold Member
We were just talking about getting an inflatable bed for the new tent instead of the cots. I totally forgot I already ate the one we had.
I'd consider getting two twins over one bigger one...I'm a super light sleeper and toss and turn a lot myself, and any movement on a single inflatable bumps the other person all over the place. Also make sure you get some thick sheets or something to insulate, because if it's a cold ground the air mattress will sap all your body heat away.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I genuinely appreciate the offer mate, but I'm not opening Pandora's box anymore and neither would I dream of placing my burden on someone else.

Interacting with you guys is a nice distraction. I'm sure many on here just go through a rut now and again, it's just my turn unfortunately.

I hope you get through it! It happens to the best of us sometimes.

If I'm lying in bed with no motivation, it helps if I just force myself to go for a walk. No guarantee it'll do anything positive, but at least I'm active and don't have to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom