• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro Awakening VR coming 2024 | State of Play

Draugoth

Gold Member
GFNEmf0aQAAEqtn

Last edited:

Shut0wen

Hope this is a spin off, kinda hate valve for prodding me to buy a vr kit just for one game, hope 4a aint doing the same

ungalo

It looks good but i'm not a VR player.

So it's very fortunate there is no mention of 4A Games, it means they're not working on it.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Something to finally go toe to toe with Alyx perhaps?

Looked very good.

I'm down for this but my Index is getting rather old and outdated by today's standards. At the same time, I'm not looking to switch to a non Valve oriented VR platform so I'm kind of stuck. I wish they'd release something new and top of the line in a way the index never was. I want HDR, I want 4k per eye, I want eye tracking, I want wider FOV. I just want something modern for a change to do a game like this justice.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Paradox of Hope and other indie games look good but this shows the difference of a full and proper studio with a budget, visually at the very least.
'footage captured on PC' :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Er, it literally says Captured on PS5. And yeah it's gonna be essentially the same for PC/PSVR2. Obviously downgraded but hopefully solid for Quest.

Last edited:

Jesb

After watching this it reminded me I never played through the other games fully. Had them forever on ps4 but never got around to it. I just grabbed the metro two game bundle on pc for $2.50 lol and gonna try and give these a go again.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The best part of this announcement is confirmation that they're working on a next proper Metro game.

In addition, development continues separately at 4A Games on the next mainline installment of the Metro series. Their latest update can be found here.

Top Bottom