• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most clueless you've ever been to sexual/romantic advances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

Somebody smiling at you probably isn't anything to regret jumping into action over.

Then I guess she was just a weirdo. I've just never seen that before. I wouldn't have put much thought into it if she had smiled as she walked past me. Strangers do that sometimes I guess. But to do it twice within 10 minutes? My friend was sitting at the bench too but she didn't even look at him. Maybe I'm still just captivated by her beauty.

Jhoan

I'll volunteer to make a Slowpoke thread logo.

This depresses me that this thread hasn't seen any updates in ages.

WELL, I do have a new story to tell, at least.

Back in September of last year a friend of mine wanted to introduce me to one of her friends. Apparently she thought I was cute, we talked a lot, and it was all good. Later on though, she confessed to me that she was bi, but, in her words, "went mostly for the muff." Well, at that point I figured there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell for me, so I stopped showing any sort of romantic interest in her, but we kept talking regularly and seeing each other when we could.

Fast forward to about a month ago, she invited me over to her house for watching TV and movies. I suggested we watch Pirate Radio, and it was good. Had I not been so invested in the movie, I might have taken into account she was spread rather seductively on the couch and trying to make eye contact with me for the whole time. It was after her mother came home I felt I should leave, even though she suggested I stick around for more movies . Funny enough as I walked out the door I was thinking she didn't even want to do anything with me, she's texting me on the drive home saying she thought it adorable how shy I was, and how she thought it was such a waste for wearing her sexy underwear when she didn't even get it ripped off her. Even had to send pictures to drive home the point of how clueless I was.
Do you and her still hang out to this day after she told you that or did she give up?

i have no stories.

that's probably how bad i am.
Of course you do. That's why this thread exists; a catch-all thread for the oblivious stories of GAF members. Hell, I even made a comic about a dude who's oblivious to a woman's signal. Maybe I should post it but it's wordless.

I'm glad this thread got bumped. I think I have a story to share that was very recent.

So the other day on Wednesday while I was waiting for the train, this attractive blonde white chick that was wearing booty shorts which showed her gorgeous legs and a pink top caught my attention. Now my neighborhood is predominantly Hispanic with its share of white people here and there that I see waiting for the train all the time so I was surprised to see this spunky chick was particularly stretching and energetic. I made eye contact with her a few times shyly before I broke it off.

So we get on the train and she sits down to read a book and the whole time she's cracking her neck and looks around from time to time. Now obviously this was clearly an invitation for me to talk to her. What do I did I do instead? I proceeded to draw her in my sketch pad, got off my stop, and that was the end of that.

EDIT: Here's the drawing in question which I posted in the Drawing-A-Day thread. Laugh away folks:

fe5iVot.jpg

Herne

I went out with friends years ago and got shitfaced, we went out to a couple of clubs and had a laugh (possibly the one time I've enjoyed going to clubs). In the last place we went to, we stayed there for a good while, and my friends kept telling me that some girl on the dance floor really looked into me. Unfortunately, I was so fucking drunk I couldn't even see her. Not to mention I just plain didn't believe what they were saying, so there was really no chance at all.

That's it, I think. If there was anyone else showing interest I've been so oblivious that I never realised.

Edit - Now that I think about it, there were a couple of guys who showed interest. I only wish I was clueless when that happened.

Seanspeed

Banned
Then I guess she was just a weirdo. I've just never seen that before. I wouldn't have put much thought into it if she had smiled as she walked past me. Strangers do that sometimes I guess. But to do it twice within 10 minutes? My friend was sitting at the bench too but she didn't even look at him. Maybe I'm still just captivated by her beauty.

Good looking people are often friendly and outgoing. Its not that weird. I'm not saying that's definitely all it was, just that its nothing to regret too much.

This is more about me being clueless jackass in general, but I think the story is close enough to fall into this thread.

So freshman year in college I was tried to be a bit more outgoing. There was a girl in my history class that I was attracted to and would hit on before/after class. Things were going very well and towards the end of the semester I was ready at the point where I was going to ask her out on a date. That week my grandmother dies, and I end up missing the rest of the semester of classes. By the next semester (after summer break), I see her again, but I wasn't able to remember her name. Conversations got awkward, because I have no sense, and I'm not sure how to handle trying to figure out a name of a person who I was talking to and hitting on for months. She still shows signs that she is interested (Asking me if I can help her out with her programming homework, etc), but I feel so damn awkward for not remembering her name that I try to avoid her advances. I purposely avoid talking to her for the rest of the time that I was at college.

Vyroxis

Banned
So I was at the company picnic today, working one of the children's game booths with a gal from HR. About my age, super nice. Never really thought about it before, but she is very nice looking.

Anyhoo, the entire time we were joking and talking, she even put a water tatoo of an eye over my eyelid. I thought she was just being friendly and having fun. But later on, people started commenting on how she was flirting with me. I laughed it off, thinking they were joking. Fast forward to the clean up, and she still kept going out of her way to talk to me and be near me. Of course, I was oblivious to it, as its her job to be nice to everyone.

I get home later, amd check my email. And see one from her. She talked about how she liked me, and was wondering if I would like to go fro drinks later. I was blown away, because I never thought for a second it was anything other than her being friendly. Sadly, I'm married and told her that, and she wrote back about how she understood, but it was nice to really get to know me outside of my normally angry/frustrated state that I have ay work.

First time in a long time that the grass has looked greener. But I can't believe I was so oblivious to her advances.

India...so story is probably very different than others.

Out of high school, very close friend, living as paying guest with a couple. "They won't let me talk to boys, so call and speak in a female voice. But please call me".

Then met up with her before I came to US, "People change a lot...please don't change. Please remember to bring those pictures of us together at you party." Spent the evening with her, coffee and everything.

BD card in the US...To the person who means everything to me in this world...

And then last time I saw her, Spent half a day with her, saw a movie, lunch, dinner. Kept telling me how this guy likes her but she keeps telling him No.

I think those are pretty strong hints...I should have picked up on.

I didn't speak up on my feelings ever. She is now married to someone else. I loved her...still love her so much.

beat

She still shows signs that she is interested (Asking me if I can help her out with her programming homework, etc), but I feel so damn awkward for not remembering her name that I try to avoid her advances. I purposely avoid talking to her for the rest of the time that I was at college.
Not to pour too much salt in the wound, but why didn't you ask your friends what her name is? Or just ask to get her email address? Or think about looking at her homework (presumably she'd have her name on it) as you helped her out?

Last semester, a cute girl in one of my classes asked me to grab a beer with her after class.

I said that I don't drink and had to meet up with a friend.

I think I regret that.

No, I really regret that.

Out of high school, very close friend, living as paying guest with a couple. "They won't let me talk to boys, so call and speak in a female voice. But please call me".

Then met up with her before I came to US, "People change a lot...please don't change. Please remember to bring those pictures of us together at you party." Spent the evening with her, coffee and everything.

And then last time I saw her, Spent half a day with her, saw a movie, lunch, dinner. Kept telling me how this guy likes her but she keeps telling him No.

I didn't speak up on my feelings ever. She is now married to someone else. I loved her...still love her so much.

What the fuck.

Tekniqs

god damn man

silvon

I had an internship once where I became quite a close friend with my colleague. One afternoon after spending some time in downtown we went back to the room I rented. I just sat on the chair reading while he's browsing on my laptop in bed. After a while he asked me to join him as he showed me some web games that he stumbled upon. We ended up spending hours trying out many different games. I didn't think much of it at the time, since I was convinced that he's straight and he talked about girls all the time. But after considering the situation: two adult men together in bed playing some stupid flash games for hours, now I'm not sure whether he's actually expecting something to happen and I was just too oblivious.

There was a girl in 11th grade who seemed pretty interested in me. Everyday before class started she would sit on top of my desk and talk to me. Sometimes if we were sitting next to each other she would put her feet up on next to my legs.

God, I was such an idiot.

I feel like this thread was made for me.

Because there were about 3-4 times in college that a girl flat out basically said they'd do me.

Talon

Ha, this thread is great.

So hung out with this girl intermittently through college. Freshmen year she was all flirty and touch feely, which I found annoying for some reason. Anyways, we actually got closer her senior year, and she was a lot more mature. I was at a house party at her place, and it was too late to catch a train back. We say our goodnights as the party is settling down, and I get comfy into the upstairs couch.

Five minutes later, she comes up and goes, "Are you sure you'll be comfortable up here by yourself? It's still a little loud..."

I say, "Yep! I'm good. Goodnight!"

Don't really care now because I met my GF of 2+ years the following week, but it's hilarious in retrospect.

So I was at the company picnic today, working one of the children's game booths with a gal from HR. About my age, super nice. Never really thought about it before, but she is very nice looking.

Anyhoo, the entire time we were joking and talking, she even put a water tatoo of an eye over my eyelid. I thought she was just being friendly and having fun. But later on, people started commenting on how she was flirting with me. I laughed it off, thinking they were joking. Fast forward to the clean up, and she still kept going out of her way to talk to me and be near me. Of course, I was oblivious to it, as its her job to be nice to everyone.

I get home later, amd check my email. And see one from her. She talked about how she liked me, and was wondering if I would like to go fro drinks later. I was blown away, because I never thought for a second it was anything other than her being friendly. Sadly, I'm married and told her that, and she wrote back about how she understood, but it was nice to really get to know me outside of my normally angry/frustrated state that I have ay work.

First time in a long time that the grass has looked greener. But I can't believe I was so oblivious to her advances.

That's a pretty sad story. For your wife.

Moppet13

Not sure if this story counts at all but I guess this is as good of a thread as any.

I've been talking to this girl for a week or so pretty much constantly and we both seem to really like each other. So one night I'm talking to her, it's been a couple of hours and we're both laughing and having a good time and stuff and she says she wants to ask me a question, so I tell her to go for it. She asks me what the weirdest way I've ever asked someone out was, so I have to admit something kind of embarrassing to her, that I've never really asked anyone out before. After I tell her that she says something along the lines of 'So I'm just wasting my time waiting for you to ask me out then?' so I ask her out and she rejects me.

I guess it's the opposite of the threads meaning? But I thought it was pretty funny.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
when i was 12 my parents forced me to do judo. I couldn't give a fuck, but I stuck around for a while and there was a lot of fine looking girls you could find your head buried under their thighs, so why not? Apparently my super bored attitude picked this girl's attention, a very cutey brunette who would buzz around me wherever I went. One day I failed the MAE UKEMI and got a bloody injury on the forehead. I rushed to the restroom, angry as fuck for acting like a tit in front of everyone, and she followed me; we were alone in the restroom; she came close, like, her face three inches from my face and started medicating me, "Oh it's nothing, Currygan" "Oh my god, are you hurt" "Oh my, don't worry, 'm here for you". She was basically crying out of embarassment and as she came close to my lips, still angry, I erupted by telling her she should have done something for her whiskers

Bleepey

Ugh I still kick myself every time I think of this.

Last year of High School, there is this girl I know who I shared a lot of classes with and we became friends. Occasionally would talk on the phone, etc. Some friday at school she offered to have me come over and study with her that night.

So I agree and go over and we study a bit and during a break she complains about her shoulder and back being stiff and asks me if I would massage it for her. I do give her a great rubdown but apparently I'm too thick to realize that she wants me to make a move on her and kiss her. So massage ends, she then states she is tired and I leave. Only on the way home do I realize what I missed.

Ever since then we were totally friend-zoned and I was never able to get another chance. And man did she blossom after...

The first girl I went out on a date with. Whee asked me to give her a back rub and cos she was Muslim I gave the most kind of back rubs and progressed down her back painfully slowly. She was like go further down and I just couldn't even entertain the idea cos she was Muslim that she wanted anything remotely sexual. This is one of those citizen Kane type things where every couple of months I will look back and think to myself you fucking moron get intimate with this girl.

Brofield

Do you and her still hang out to this day after she told you that or did she give up?

When she explicitly said she wanted to have sex with me, and that she wanted me to come over again the following week, I agreed.

So yeah, that's the story of how I lost my virginity, lmao.

I'd tell you, but I've never been aware of any romantic advances made towards me!

Don't worry dude, give it a couple of months or years, and it'll hit you like a ton of bricks. Happens to everyone.

I just hope you have the good sense to laugh about it and post here so we can laugh/commiserate with you.

Jhoan

When she explicitly said she wanted to have sex with me, and that she wanted me to come over again the following week, I agreed.

So yeah, that's the story of how I lost my virginity, lmao.

I posted this in the OKC thread to congratulate someone and now I'll post it again for the second time today:

congrats+on+the+sex.jpeg

I'm still a virgin. But I did make out with the first chick ever this year. :D

Brofield

I posted this in the OKC thread to congratulate someone and now I'll post it again for the second time today:

congrats+on+the+sex.jpeg

I'm still a virgin. But I did make out with the first chick ever this year. :D

I actually felt incredibly self-conscious of ever listening to that song again, even when my few close guy friends wanted to do a victory party in my honour (they settled for blasting it in a car ride around downtown Toronto with me sulking in the backseat refusing to look out the windows), but this I'll accept, haha.

FWIW, this happened after I had my first kiss just over a year ago with a completely different chick. Once the ball starts rolling it don't ever really stop, haha

vikki

I've gotta wonder how many of the stories here are examples of just being scared/shy rather than not being able to understand what's going on.

I was thinking the same thing. The only times I was "clueless" was intentionally clueless because I didn't want the advances and/or I didn't want to let them down. The only time it was even close to clueless, which I eventually caught onto, was an old friend that I had gone to school with my entire life. At the time she was pursuing me we would always hang out with a large group of people so it's not like i could discern her flirting with anyone else's jokes. It wasn't until she was upset that I liked someone else, not anyone in the group, did I realize she was into me.

This story isn't so much a missed opportunity as it is just being rejected. I worked at Dunkin Donuts when I was 18. A lot of chicks would come through Dunks, but there was 1 regular in particular that I liked who worked at the gym across the street. She would come in and I wouldn't go beyond making eyes and some light flirting with her. My boss knew I liked her and was a member at the gym. One day my boss was at the gym and let slip,, on purpose, that I thought she was hot. Apparently it made the girl blush really hard and her co-worker told my boss that that made her day. My boss convinced me that the girl was into me, so I decided I would go ask her on a date, I had no game at the time. One day, shortly after my boss had me feeling like I could get her, I marched my ass over to that gym, nervous as fuck, and asked her out in front of her co-workers. She was like "I have a boyfriend." FUCK!!! I was embarrassed. I think I was like "Alright, see ya." I had to march my ass all the way across their long ass parking lot and across the street back to work. I must have been such a joke, walking back to work all alone, feeling super shitty. I'm still a little embarrassed thinking about it now, but at least I had the balls to try.

Jhoan

I actually felt incredibly self-conscious of ever listening to that song again, even when my few close guy friends wanted to do a victory party in my honour (they settled for blasting it in a car ride around downtown Toronto with me sulking in the backseat refusing to look out the windows), but this I'll accept, haha.

FWIW, this happened after I had my first kiss just over a year ago with a completely different chick. Once the ball starts rolling it don't ever really stop, haha

Hahaha, your friends are hilarious. That must have been pretty funny. I imagine chicks must have been wondering who the lucky guy the guy in question was and were looking to find out.

That's definitely true. Things will start getting better over time. Hooray a late bloomer!

I edited my post and added the drawing in question of the chick. Go ahead and laugh at my inability to open my mouth and say something. In case people forgot, here it is.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Took a girl out to lunch for Valentine's Day, it was really short notice and spur of the notice, I wasn't sure if she was interested or just didn't want to be alone for the day. After lunch I asked her what she wanted to do and after a list of things we went back to her place. Then We sat on her bed, at this point I was still unsure of whether or not I should make a move, then she pretty much got on top of me after a bit.

dokish

Banned
She invites me up at 12 o'clock at night for coffee, and I don't go up. "No thank you. I don't want coffee, it keeps me up. It's too late for me to drink coffee." I said this to her. People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to live.

For serious: I don't know. I've never noticed. So either all the time or I just don't get any.
I'm sorry, I seriously didn't get this.

She invited you to go to a coffee shop at midnight? Or actually to go in the next morning?

bud

She invites me up at 12 o'clock at night for coffee, and I don't go up. "No thank you. I don't want coffee, it keeps me up. It's too late for me to drink coffee." I said this to her. People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to live.

For serious: I don't know. I've never noticed. So either all the time or I just don't get any.

i just tell them i have class tomorrow and kiss them good night.

mltplkxr

I worked at Dunkin Donuts when I was 18.
Man, this brings back memories. I worked at Dunkin' too, when I was 18. Back then all I could think about was computers and math.

Eventually the last shifts come because I'm moving to go to uni. This girl (the boss' daughter!) tells me: "Well I guess we won't be seeing each other?". Me: "Yep!".
Two years later... "Oooh!"

I was totally clueless about those things.

Another girl, a friend, kept asking me if I was going to the prom because her friend would be there.This wasn't computer or math related so I had no idea how to process that. Every time I kept asking myself "Who? What? Why is she asking me that?".

J_Lee

Banned
Well I had a lot of idiot moments in high school that I could kick my own ass for, with chicks that I considered WAY out of my league. I also missed out in two threesomes one with my gf's cousin (with her gf) and the other with another gf and her best friend.

When I was younger (15) I had a female friend who I hung out with a lot. Usually pretty normal stuff. I'd go over, we'd hang out and watch a movie or something.

Every once in a while i'd end up with my arm around her she'd be leaning on me or whatever. I never thought much of it, looking back I'm not sure why though. Anyway, when we were 15 and 16 (she was a little older) she went away she went on exchange to Europe, and said jokingly when she got back I could touch/see her boobs. I jokingly said ok.

So she came back 6 months later and the first time we hung out we were at my place alone and she said "you know, if you want I was serious, you can touch them." Know what I did? Know what my reaction was?

"That's okay"

Didn't touch or see any boobs that night. We just watched a movie. It was so blatant. I thought for whatever reason she was still joking around about. GOD. I was a dumbass kid.

The story has a good ending at least: Eventually one night a few months later she just grabbed my hands and put them in her shirt. Got understandably really frustrated with me, called me a fucking dumbass and just did it :lol. We never dated or had sex or anything, but we had many groping/makeout sessions after that...

P44

I went out with friends years ago and got shitfaced, we went out to a couple of clubs and had a laugh (possibly the one time I've enjoyed going to clubs). In the last place we went to, we stayed there for a good while, and my friends kept telling me that some girl on the dance floor really looked into me. Unfortunately, I was so fucking drunk I couldn't even see her. Not to mention I just plain didn't believe what they were saying, so there was really no chance at all.

That's it, I think. If there was anyone else showing interest I've been so oblivious that I never realised.

Edit - Now that I think about it, there were a couple of guys who showed interest. I only wish I was clueless when that happened.

I did that last week.

Being drunk blind is frustrating ill say that.

sphagnum

Banned
If any girls ever hit on me between middle school and college then I'm still oblivious to it.

Met my girlfriend online, worked out pretty well.

sappyday

I have the mother of all stories.

First year of university, before I came out of my shell, I was a shy, overweight virgin who didn't have a lot of experience with women. I started meeting people and became good friends with this super-cute Indian chick. One night she texts me up and wants me to go out across the border to Hull to party, since the drinking age in Quebec is 18, oh, and she's brining her semi-goth, but still pretty cute, roommate as well. I figure what the hell, and I was actively trying to improve my social life, so I rush, shower, and meet her there.

At the club, things immediately get crazy, we're grinding, dirty dancing... the works. And not just with her, but with the roommate as well. By the end of the night, we werre doing a three-way dance and she was just flat-out making out with the roommate. After a couple of minutes of this she declares she's tired and wants to go back to the dorms. So I grab a cab, with me in the front seat and them in the back, practically having sex, kissing and groping and MUCH more. So we arrive at the dorms and they both ask me to come upstairs for a "drink". I didn't live in the dorms and in my liquor addled brain, all I could think about was that I would get in trouble trying to sneak in the dorms at 2AM. I declined though they were literally BEGGING me to come up with them.

Eventually, they left to go up and when I got to my place, the cab driver, this grizzled old Pakistani guy, just looked at me and shook his damn head. And that's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I immediately hopped on messenger (which was huge back in the day) and they went on cam and started doing some stuff.. but after a couple minutes they decided they were tired and went to bed. I stayed up until like 5 am alternately masturbating and crying (i wish i was kidding). We stayed good friends for a while but I never got another shot. The saddest part is i talked to an ex of hers a couple years later and he said it was basically all threesomes, all the time with them... and it could have been me.

Oh god. Thank god I'm just starting college right now and by reading all these stories I know what not to do with myself.

Thanks gaf this will seriously help a lot on my journey in life.

Last year of so, I spent all night with this girl, we chatted we were hitting off, and I took her home and we were all alone, now here's the kicker: I was fuckin tired, hungover so when it came time to make it happen, I just left the appartment; gave her a friendly kiss and off I went. The moment I close the door on my back my brain goes "YOU MOTHERUCKER, GO BACK CRAWL OVER HER WINDOW FUCKING DO SOMEHTING"

Mr.Ock

I have the mother of all stories.

First year of university, before I came out of my shell, I was a shy, overweight virgin who didn't have a lot of experience with women. I started meeting people and became good friends with this super-cute Indian chick. One night she texts me up and wants me to go out across the border to Hull to party, since the drinking age in Quebec is 18, oh, and she's brining her semi-goth, but still pretty cute, roommate as well. I figure what the hell, and I was actively trying to improve my social life, so I rush, shower, and meet her there.

At the club, things immediately get crazy, we're grinding, dirty dancing... the works. And not just with her, but with the roommate as well. By the end of the night, we werre doing a three-way dance and she was just flat-out making out with the roommate. After a couple of minutes of this she declares she's tired and wants to go back to the dorms. So I grab a cab, with me in the front seat and them in the back, practically having sex, kissing and groping and MUCH more. So we arrive at the dorms and they both ask me to come upstairs for a "drink". I didn't live in the dorms and in my liquor addled brain, all I could think about was that I would get in trouble trying to sneak in the dorms at 2AM. I declined though they were literally BEGGING me to come up with them.

Eventually, they left to go up and when I got to my place, the cab driver, this grizzled old Pakistani guy, just looked at me and shook his damn head. And that's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I immediately hopped on messenger (which was huge back in the day) and they went on cam and started doing some stuff.. but after a couple minutes they decided they were tired and went to bed. I stayed up until like 5 am alternately masturbating and crying (i wish i was kidding). We stayed good friends for a while but I never got another shot. The saddest part is i talked to an ex of hers a couple years later and he said it was basically all threesomes, all the time with them... and it could have been me.

God, how did I miss this? I feel it needs to be giffed somehow...Sunhi pls? Especially the masturbating/crying part lol

During college, a friend's ex that I kept in touch with was drunk at a Dave and Busters with some friends. She couldn't drive so she called and asked me to pick her up. I got there and we sat outside for a while for her to sober up a bit. She was being kinda flirty and touchy feely and resting her head on my shoulders.

I drove her back to her place and helped get her into bed. Once settled she asked me not to leave and said her roommate was not coming home that night. I told her she should get some rest and I got some water and left it by her bed.

It only hit me later that she probably wanted some. I don't regret it though cause she was my friends ex and I never really thought about her that way.

I had a house to myself during college and had a girl come over to watch movies and she ended up spending the night. I showed her to the guest room and didn't try anything lol. At one point though I had 3 girls living in the house with me. One of them is now my fiance :)

Nothing special, but I put my arm over a friend's shoulder and she pushed my palm into her breast with her wrist and kinda kept it there. She pretended to mess with her nails while she just repeatedly forced my hand there, and when I didn't really respond to it, she seemed pretty annoyed. Sometimes pretty late at night she'd open her curtains (she lived next door) and get dressed while looking over at me from time to time. I'd pretend I didn't even see her or I'd awkwardly look elsewhere. I suck at acting on things.

This thread is great. I don't really have anything to contribute, but I'm subscribing anyway. I've been with a girl since I was 14 so I pretty much act clueless to any advances, but its nice to kind of string them along for my ego
I kid, I just kind of ignore them

During sophomore year of HS I became friends with this girl who was pretty nice during math class. We talked somewhat and she laughed at my jokes, but was shy. (I was shy also because of the fact that I was fat and had no self confidence.) Fast to next year and she was in my study hall. I dropped around 40 pounds and my self confidence was at an all time high. She also became gorgeous and had probably the best ass in our grade. We used to study one on one in study hall and sometimes she would like kick my leg. During finals week my friend gave me the terms that we needed for a final. So I saw her with her friends and gave her the notes. She said "I love you" and her friends giggled. I think I froze up and said thanks. What an idiot. Also a girl I was friends with asked me how many times I masturbated to her a day. I told her 3 times. Never made anything out of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom