• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most important question...what house are you picking in Hogwarts Legacy?

What house will you pick

• Gryffindor

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 54 39.7%

• Total voters
Which house are you picking, and if Gryffindor, why are you basic?

I'm going with Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but leaning towards Ravenclaw for it's "eccentric" reputation.
71makxUWzCL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Ravenclaw-harry_potter_large.jpg

Harry-Potter-Hufflepuff-Crest-Official-wall-mounted-cardboard-cutout-buy-now-at-star__21122.1507644096.jpg

Harry-Potter-Slytherin-Crest-Official-wall-mounted-cardboard-cutout-buy-now-at-star__31920.1507640618.jpg

I did that sorting quiz on Pottermore a few years back, and if you link your WB account with the game then it will associate you with your house and give you the wand that was made for you, apparently. So I’m probably gonna go with that at first which was Gryffindor. But Slytherin is tempting so we’ll see.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
I'm hoping we can go full on cartoon villain evil route. Probably won't let us though.

The game feature death curse, but I doubt they would let you do that. I still believe it could have a feel bad decisions here and there, but I don't think they will influence anything.

Last edited:

Chozoldman

Banned
I watched a video this morning about the character creator, and the real question is which dormitory are you going to choose to stay in...gender be damned.

What a world...

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Gonna make a Slytherin witch bitch I think.

lefty1117

Gold Member
I'm guessing Gryffindor is the "canon" story. Gonna play that one first. I'm sure I'll try the other houses too

poodaddy

I know nothing about Harry Potter, what are the differences between them? I like the snake one, are they villains? Like the raven one too.

I'm hoping we can go full on cartoon villain evil route. Probably won't let us though.
It will probably be like Mass Effect, you'll be railroaded on the plot but have "Not Edgy" and "Edgy" options and depending on your "Edge Meter" you'll get slightly different endings

That's your opinion and its fine, but really "basic" isn't the right word for it. It isn't like the other houses are more advanced.
.............not that kind of "basic" lol.

Basic: only interested in things mainstream, popular, and trending. Used to describe someone devoid of defining characteristics that might make a person interesting, extraordinary, or just simply worth devoting time or attention to.

aka people who pick Gryffindor

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Where my Hufflepuff bros at?

Topher

Gold Member

Basic: only interested in things mainstream, popular, and trending. Used to describe someone devoid of defining characteristics that might make a person interesting, extraordinary, or just simply worth devoting time or attention to.

lol........geez, I did not realize this thread doubled as a personality test.

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Topher

Gold Member
You haven't read the books or seen the movies? It is a personality test....

But yeah OP is just poking fun at people for making the "popular" choice

So this is the NeoGAF version of the Sorting Hat? Geez....you've got me thinking twice about choosing Slytherin now.

:messenger_sad_relieved:

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Maybe Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff is full of losers. Slitheryn is for the bullies and Gryphindor already gets enough attention.

IFireflyl

Gold Member

I am a major Harry Potter fan/nerd. I didn't pick Gryffindor myself. I was placed in it by the Wizarding World quiz that you take. I was actually hoping for Ravenclaw, but they decided I belonged in Gryffindor. I don't feel like this makes me "basic".

Mr.ODST

Woah the pottermore thing sounds cool and I got Hufflepuff with that.

Im orobs going to go hufflepuff considering even with the films we don't know .. much about them, thats why nobody likes them

Quasicat

Is there a moral system to this game like Mass Effect? If so, I usually go full evil on my first playthrough and will go Slitherin.

Quasicat

I just took the test and it placed me in Ravensclaw. That will be a good house since I rarely see much of that house in the films.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
First of all is Ravenclaw, second play will be Slytherin, then Gryffindor and then I'll won't play anymore because Hufflepuff suuuuucks

Top Bottom