• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most important question...what house are you picking in Hogwarts Legacy?

What house will you pick

• Gryffindor

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 18 13.2%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 54 39.7%

• Total voters

Saber

Gold Member
I took the quiz as well:

Slytherin 37%
Ravenclaw 24%
Gryffindor 24%
Hufflepuff 15%

Surprised Gryffindor have that score.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Look at all these edgelords who are going to have white hair and roll Slytherin.

Come make a fat ginger kid and roll huffle puff, you can call them something like Nesbert Wideload or Fanny Stinkweed.

Last edited:
I am a major Harry Potter fan/nerd. I didn't pick Gryffindor myself. I was placed in it by the Wizarding World quiz that you take. I was actually hoping for Ravenclaw, but they decided I belonged in Gryffindor. I don't feel like this makes me "basic".
If you get sorted, that's totally respectable. Even more so if it wasn't your first choice.

Mr.ODST

Look at all these edgelords who are going to have white hair and roll Slytherin.

Come make a fat ginger kid and roll huffle puff, you can call them something like Nesbert Wideload or Fanny Stinkweed.
Nearly spit out my food lol.

Hufflepuff will be beast

Topher

Gold Member

Umm
754210.jpg

Freeza93

Banned
I made the test was put in gryffindor. First playthtrough let the game decide as it should be in this universe imo :).

Krathoon

I am curious about Hufflepuff. I bet it will have a really weird or funny questline.

Didn't they have a weird way to get into their dorms?

Last edited:

Krathoon

I assume there will be a achievement for playing all the houses. It would be neat if it unlocked something.

I just took the test and it placed me in Ravensclaw. That will be a good house since I rarely see much of that house in the films.
Both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff get little attention in the mainline novels because it's always about Gryffindor and Slytherin. Fuck those attention whores TBH

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff get little attention in the mainline novels because it's always about Gryffindor and Slytherin. Fuck those attention hogs TBH

Well those are the two rival houses so it makes sense. I would have no problem really with Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but they need to make it interesting obviously.

Krathoon

You will have to answer an intellectual or philosophical question to get into the Ravenclaw dorms.

Last edited:

Freeza93

Banned
Man this game will sell like hot cakes. and i have not seen red flags yet.

cant wait to tame the animals and what not such little things reqlly make a game and designing your area. even trees you can place and enlarge them and what not.

This game could be as big as Witcher 3 actually even way bigger. HP fanbase is gigantic. Hundreds of millions of people who grew up with the books. it spans 2 generations by now.

im really interested in how it will do. i will buy thd deluxe edition because why not and i usually only buy basic editions as everything else is a scam. but this one could be big, really big. im almost hyped.( a very rare occurrence)

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Probably griffindore. Might do slytherin. The other two Houses are the loser houses so I’ll probably skip them unless there is something unique to them

GymWolf

The green one, maybe i can find some sexy slutherin in there.

Also, ravenclaw deserve some bullying for smelling their own farts too much.

Last edited:
Shit never read any of the books so I dunno, def one of the cool "evilish" ones. I'm excited for the game even tho I generally don't care about Harry Potter.

In real life I’m a side npc so I wouldn’t be from the two major houses.. I’m also not as ambitious as people from slytherin or Gryffendor. So either ravenclaw or hufflepuff.

Saber

Gold Member
I know nothing about Harry Potter, so I picked Hufflepuff.

Gryffindor - trouplemakers, united, most courage, generally seeing as good guys.
Slytherin - do whatever it takes to archieve ambitions, usually part of cliches, most are cowards but in rare cases surpass Gryffindor in courage, aways seeing as bad guys
Hufflepuff - most friendly, happy to go people, usually good to extend a happy hand
Ravenclaw - usually pretty smart and cult fellas, tend to have more affinity to academics than anybody else, could be nerds of sort

Last edited:

Yerd

I will have to break into someone else's house, because I will not have the game at my house.

I'm sure the game will be fine. I'm just too old to care about harry plopper. When it's a freebie or super cheap, I'll check it out.

oji-san

Banned
Can't remember any of them, like yeah i remember that Slytherin are the "bad" ones and HP goes to Gryffindor iirc but not the specifics. I'm planning to watch the movies again before playing.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Raven cause looks like the color is blue and I know nothing about this stuff.

Hoppa

Ravenclaw. Gryffindor is boring.. it’s like picking Goku in a Dragonball game, Slytherin is for edgy edgelords with no eyebrows and Hufflepuff is a stupid name

Top Bottom