• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#NintendoDirectEU Trending Topic in Spain.

trendingdxa28.jpg

They are raffling games every hour until 15:00. :)

It's being promoted right now by twitter for Nintendo España so I wouldn't trust that too much :p

Majine

Banned
Why are they differentiating between 3DS XL and 3DS in the pics in the OP? They aren't showing 2DS. Just a weird thing I noticed.

ahm998

Mmmmm......my guess.

1- new virtual consoles.
2- dead or alive UA
3- tomb raider wii u edition .
4- smash new trailer for 3rd party character in smash .
5- yoshi new gameplay.
6- FTP steel diver .
7- wii sport club golf + baseball for today download.

Hermii

So we all pretty much know MK8 will be shown... The question is will we see a graphical boost? Is it possible that it could look better? I know most think not as the E3 showing blew them away as they weren't expecting much.

I doubt it. If any first party games has improved their visuals since E3 its Smash and Donkey Kong.

jono95

i haven't been keeping up with the thread but i'm guessing the ma15+ rating for strong horror violence (aus stream) has been discussed?
are we assuming bayonetta?

Tom_Cody

The only thing I don't care that much about is Donkey Kong and that unfortunately is almost certainly going to be the main focus.

It's 33 minutes long though. There has to be interesting stuff in this, right?

tesla246

Are you guys seriously expecting new announcements? Nintendo themselves said the focus is on titles to be released sometime around spring, which led me to believe this direct will be about already announced titles, Like FExSMT, Mario kart 8, yoshis platformer, maybe some trialer for X, or smash, but I dont expect any new BOMBS.

IT WILL RAIN BOMBS!

The only thing I don't care that much about is Donkey Kong and that unfortunately is almost certainly going to be the main focus.

Yes and E3 conferences are even longer, but they manage to fill up that entire time with a whole bunch of nothing.

Hey remember when that direct ended several minutes early

DK, MK, Golf, Kirby, VC shit, Pls understand, goodbye

Mengetsu

So we're all at a understanding that MH4 will be announced for spring 2014 for US/EU right? Ok good then.

Lord give me strength...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Almost 3000 posts. I feel like that's a record for Nintendo Direct hype. I'm sure it will be warranted this time! :

True Mario & Sonic crossover that's a 2D/3D platformer. Plz make it happen, Nintendo/Sega.

We're wishing for too much considering the Direct's only 33 minutes long in NA at least, and they usually spend a good 5 minutes or so per game. Expect more Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Bayonetta news, Mario Golf, and maybe some more information of Steel Diver F2P or X.

Andrew.

Banned
True Mario & Sonic crossover that's a 2D/3D platformer. Plz make it happen, Nintendo/Sega.

We're wishing for too much considering the Direct's only 33 minutes long in NA at least, and they usually spend a good 5 minutes or so per game. Expect more Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Bayonetta news, Mario Golf, and maybe some more information of Steel Diver F2P or X.

The last thing I need this Direct to do is make me feel like I'm crawling in my skin. Iwata's words do not heal.

Roo

So we all pretty much know MK8 will be shown... The question is will we see a graphical boost? Is it possible that it could look better? I know most think not as the E3 showing blew them away as they weren't expecting much.

I don't think so.
They usually remove/add elements to the tracks but they pretty much know what they're aiming for in terms of graphics early in game development.
I'm sure we'll see some really nice lighting effects going on here and there tho.

I'm ok with that, actually. I think it looks really beautiful right now so no complains here.

I think if you told a 90's kid that Sonic and Mario would have a crossover title, they'd be very shocked. If you told them that crossover game was a collection of sports minigames to tie in with the Olympics, they'd have you comitted to a mental asylum. Fix it Sega/Ninty.

Worst case, it'll be just a review of all the upcoming games we already know, but hopefully this means this site won't crash like it always has when Direct starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom