• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rösti;93885191 said:
So, age restrictions (I assume T/PEGI 16/CERO C/D) then. First I come to think of is Bayonetta 2, but for spring? Doesn't have to mean Wii U games of course, could be for 3DS. Regardless, nice to know.

I think expecting Bayonetta 2 for this direct is not unrealistic. Or the restriction is for bayonetta port as hinted by EC a few posts before.

Son Of D

Rösti;93885191 said:
So, age restrictions (I assume T/PEGI 16/CERO C/D) then. First I come to think of is Bayonetta 2, but for spring? Doesn't have to mean Wii U games of course, could be for 3DS. Regardless, nice to know.

Bayonetta 1 getting a Wii U port perhaps?

Cranky Kong for Smash

ib0lsmmhNTHl1w.gif

This is hilarious

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I wonder what they have to announce. They really have little left announced, much less dated, for Japan. Kirby will be there, no doubt about that. In terms of other first party titles there's... Mario Golf, I think? SSB... too soon? DQM, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and A-Train probably will be too. Maybe Harvest Moon, New Love Plus+, and Theatrhythm? There are plenty of gaps to fill, I guess new announcements will depend on how far along most of these games are.

Edit: Oh right the new Yoshi's Island from Arzest...

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Have you seen Titanfall? They've been pushing those games since E3.

People buy expensive video game hardware for the games it can play and the games it will play in the future. They're not disposable one time use devices.

You didn't answer my question. Are they advertising (not showing) them?

Aeneas

HYPE

What I would like and is more or less reasonable:

SMT4 EU date
MH4/DQ7 localization news

What I would like but will never happen:

Zelda wii u and majoras mask 3ds announcements

Revven

You know, we also haven't heard about what that third Sonic/Sega game is... I wonder if that's something we can expect hearing about *if* any new games were to be announced?

Eh, I'll just expect Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. footage and nothing more.

slit

Nintendo better start dropping bombs. I don't expect it at this Direct since it's only dealing with this spring, but they better get in gear soon.

zma1013

"Wii are a so excited to present to U, the newest addition to our family, Granny Kong. She will a save the Wii U with her home a made cookies. Wii hope U are excited as a Wii are and please understand that more great Nintendo news will a come in the future."

From the maintenance thread :

I think it's safe to assume Wii Sports Club will get update + Golf tomorrow afternoon, right after the broadcast.

Here's my prediction :

- Cranky Kong playable in Mario Kart 8
- Cranky Kong playable in Smash Bros.
- character in X trailers was just a temporary one. Cranky Kong is actually the main character.
- Animal Crossing : Cranky Kong's Cabana trailer reveal
- Cranky Kong transforms into a beautiful lady in Bayonetta 2
- Steel Diver Subwars, with a Cranky Kong shaped submarine
- Pokémon Y revealed, with Cranky Kong as 3rd main legendary
- Cranky Kong race in Wave Race
- Yakuza spin-off in the jungle, with Cranky Kong as the big bad mafia boss
- GTA V - Cranky Kong Edition
- The Last of Kong

Half-Life 3 is a prequel starring Cranky Kong.

Thatsthejoke.jpg

When was the last "great Nintendo Direct"? This ain't going to be one of them.
There have been several this year. There were at least 4-5 directs this year that more than delivered. People are just butthurt that the last direct and vgx reveal weren't megatons. However nintendo told everyone the direct was only for holiday titles so no one to blame but yourself If you ended up dissapointed. Also everyone was expecting Cranky Kong to be the vgx reveal so I'm not sure where the outrage is from.

CHOO CHOO MOFOS

I am so ready. 8 am start time in my zone? Psh! I'll set TWO alarms, just in case.

Ain't nothing better than a Nintendo Direct first thing in the morning!

"Wii are a so excited to present to U, the newest addition to our family, Granny Kong. She will a save the Wii U with her home a made cookies. Wii hope U are excited as a Wii are and please understand that more great Nintendo news will a come in the future."

How dare you! Everyone knows Wrinkly Kong is dead, or is she?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
"join us on 18/12 at 3pM cEy for a #ninTendodiRecteu fOcusIng on #wiiu & nintenDo #3DS titles releasing by spring 2014"

It's happening!

LeleSocho

Banned
Probably a 30 minutes direct, watch it being 28 minutes of previously announced games and 2 minute of new eshop shovelware.

"While planning the Nintendo Direct schedule with the other divisions of Nintendo, I noticed that Mr. Shibata in Europe was planning a segment on Shin Megami Tensei IV, for the Nintendo 3DS. However, that title already came out this summer, quite some time ago. In order to improve the relationship between regions, I have cut out such unnecessary segments on old games from being aired, so that all viewers can be on the same page and not get confused."

Koppai

Mario Kart 8 Release date? Layton vs Ace Attorney? PLZ

Ace Detective Pikachu? Pokken Fighters?

<3

Yakuza 1 & 2 HD Collection? :D (and Yakuza 5!!! :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom