• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Palworld has the highest concurrent player count of any paid game in the history of Steam

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
2 million

3plhWQo.png

Keeps climbing

4SapsRd.png

Last edited:

Gideon

lmao, I was only expecting like 100k max ccu, that's insane, so far I'm really liking the game, just wish crafting was a bit faster because I spent half an hour crafting arrows only to lose them all when wiping to the boss :(

hlm666

Pokemon with guns, human trafficking and forced labor.
pffft forced labor, they get off easy compared to my peons in warcraft 2 and 3 these asshats get to sleep and eat.
lmao, I was only expecting like 100k max ccu, that's insane, so far I'm really liking the game, just wish crafting was a bit faster because I spent half an hour crafting arrows only to lose them all when wiping to the boss :(
Your shit should be outside the boss arena if you died in it. Also queue up your arrows and go do something (like killing more of the smug bastards) and they should be done when you get back.

GHG

You can thank Pokemon fans for giving this game free PR.

And these kinds of special idiots:

Power Pro

As much as I don't like how this is blatantly copying a lot of design elements of actual Pokemon, it's highlighting my biggest problem with the Pokemon brand for a long time.

Yes the series can be "for kids", but it doesn't need to be mindnumbing for kids. The franchise has been around for decades now, and fans have grown up along side them. Keep appealing to kids, but maybe have something for the adults who grew up loving it also. This game shows there's a hunger for the franchise to evolve that The Pokemon Company, and Nintendo refuse to acknowledge.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
And these kinds of special idiots:

This just makes me want to play it more.

Kilau

Top Bottom