• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prominent leaker dusk golem teasing the release of a new horror game remake in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacho

No one gives a shit about alone in the dark so it can’t be that.

Maybe Siren or Dino Crisis? Siren seems unlikely after Studio Japan got Jim Ryan’d.

Ol'Scratch

No one gives a shit about alone in the dark so it can’t be that.

Maybe Siren or Dino Crisis? Siren seems unlikely after Studio Japan got Jim Ryan’d.
A new Alone in the Dark has already been announced so it can't be that.
I thought Siren too but nah.
I would love to see Castlevania but nah, not feeling it here.
Maybe something odd like Manhunt or Clive Barker's Undying?

splattered

Dusk Golem is the guy who made up rumours to "help" Microsoft because he didn't like the way XBOX was being treated. Given his credentials, I'm surprised he gets a thread here and isn't dismissed outright.

It was never proven that he made anything up, he said the PS version had performance issues and then later said he put the info out there because of Xbox getting crapped on. Doesn't mean that the PS version didnt have performance issues at one point that got ironed out. Doesn't mean he has no legitimate insider info too. Yeah he handled the whole thing very poorly but it's still interesting when he hints and little things here n there.

FUBARx89

w6C4yFT.jpg

🙄

He's a clown.

It was never proven that he made anything up, he said the PS version had performance issues and then later said he put the info out there because of Xbox getting crapped on. Doesn't mean that the PS version didnt have performance issues at one point that got ironed out. Doesn't mean he has no legitimate insider info too. Yeah he handled the whole thing very poorly but it's still interesting when he hints and little things here n there.

He also said that other titles had issues if I'm not wrong. But in the end the PS5 launched fine. No crazy broken consoles or tools to be found.

Swift_Star

Banned
Exactly. He sank in console wars. Shame on him.

Mr Hyde

Koudelka is bound for a return! A lot of great candidates being mentioned as well. Clock Tower and Eternal Darkness would be awesome to see remade with current gen tech. Haunting Ground would also be a delight. Capcom is on a roll with their remakes so show this underrated gem some love!

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Here's a shitty vague tweet about something I wrote a novel about not doing anymore, just specifically to take all the opportunity for legitimate surprise and fun in the industry and turn it into lame ass "I heard a thing and the thing is really cool, and the thing is next year, and the thing is a remake of a game that hasn't seen any new releases in 10 years and this is SO much more fun than a stealth dropped trailer or a countdown or a teaser, rigghhhttt?!!?!"

Fuck off into the fire.

A Prominent Twitter Nobody Predicts Something Vague
Except the fact that every single Resident Evil thing he talked about months in advance actually came out to be true inckuding RE8. So not sure what you mean by a "Twitter Nobody" in his case. He is well known for leaking Capcom stuff when it comes to the Horror franchises.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom