• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prominent leaker dusk golem teasing the release of a new horror game remake in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

93xfan

Banned
It was never proven that he made anything up, he said the PS version had performance issues and then later said he put the info out there because of Xbox getting crapped on. Doesn't mean that the PS version didnt have performance issues at one point that got ironed out. Doesn't mean he has no legitimate insider info too. Yeah he handled the whole thing very poorly but it's still interesting when he hints and little things here n there.
Yep. Tired of the misinformation about this guy. It’s pathetic really.

Grown men holding a grudge due to a thing said about their platform of choice a good while ago.

anthony2690

Banned
Prominent leaker and dusk golem in same sentence?

whats-going-on.gif

93xfan

Banned
You are actively defending a self pronounced console warrior. You dont see the irony in your post? Dudes a clown no matter what team you bat for.
I’m just sitting the record straight after a bunch of people accused him of something entirely different to diminish his credibility. He obviously knows at least someone in the industry. It’s also obvious some of you are really sour about this guy, as we can’t just talk about the rumor.

Last edited:

consoul

I'd like it to be Parasite Eve, but I don't really consider that a horror series. So I'm betting Clock Tower.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
We've had a recent port and another port in that series is on the way.
Yeah, I know. I thought, maybe it sold well and they wanted to make a remake/reboot.

He says "that hasn't had a new anything in 10+ years" though, idk.

Last edited:
Dusk Golem is the guy who made up rumours to "help" Microsoft because he didn't like the way XBOX was being treated. Given his credentials, I'm surprised he gets a thread here and isn't dismissed outright.
Damn, crazy how people selectively forget to remember to mention this when making thread topics that question the validity of word, awards and metacritic scores for certain games. Honestly I dont pay attention to any of the game jornalist on Twitter. If its not an official annoucement, its just speculation that sets up dissapointment from being hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom