• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I just can't believe that Hasan is some asshole nutjob fraud that came out nowhere, and scammed us and duped Playstation. He's gotta be fake. What is he scamming? Like, what is the point? Is Abandoned going to ask for our credit card numbers? Are they going to use our PS5s to mine crypto right under Sony's nose?
People always overcomplicate this... have none of y'all ever heard of the term "asset flip scam"? It just means a shitty game people sell on false promises, generally using cheap or free assets.

Hasan has released more than 1 in the past, and charged money for them.. he's done the same weird lies about his game.. been doing it for 6 years.

After the game awards comments, I'm 100% believing Kojima is making Silent Hill. I also think Hasan/Abandoned is hiding some AAA game. I'm just not positive they're tied to each other or mutually exclusive.
Bloopers game is gonna suck, it better end up being more than that.

IntentionalPun

Maybe it’s because of the bad lighting setup, but most Metahuman models look better than that.

But I read somewhere that this game will have 8K textures, so it must be great!
Yeah he used similarly bright/angled lighting to create extra "depth" for that floor texture he downloaded and tricked bitbydeath bitbydeath into thinking it was some amazing art only possibly created by a sextuple-A studio lol

Really just makes things look like shit lol

bitbydeath

I’m truly impressed how completely behind Hasan you are.
Hasan could take a shit and take a picture of it and you’d say, “No indie dev could take a shit like this. This is AAA quality 8k 60fps infinite detail mocapped by Norman Reedus shitting. Only Norman Reedus could produce a shit like that.”

You either are actually Hasan, or a troll.
Hasan could unveil the best Silent Hill ever and you’d still be in denial.

Hasan could unveil the best Silent Hill ever and you’d still be in denial.
He’s unveiled absolutely nothing! If he shows something amazing that was actually playable, I’ll 100% give him credit.

That is a huge, huge IF. He’s shown a lot of nothing so far, in addition to showing us a bunch of failed rubbish over the years. He’s also been telling us, over and over and over, that he’s not making a AAA game, he’s not making Silent Hill, and he’s not associated with Kojima.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Hasan says he is using motion capture: CONFIRMATION OF MOTION CAPTURE USAGE!

Hasan says he isn't Kojima: Hasan says a lot of things

;)

The whole motion capture thing is dumb because online marketplaces are full of motion captured animations. You don't really need your own mo-cap for anything not particularly unique.

bitbydeath

He’s unveiled absolutely nothing! If he shows something amazing that was actually playable, I’ll 100% give him credit.

That is a huge, huge IF. He’s shown a lot of nothing so far, in addition to showing us a bunch of failed rubbish over the years. He’s also been telling us, over and over and over, that he’s not making a AAA game, he’s not making Silent Hill, and he’s not associated with Kojima.
We’ve already seen the quality of what we can expect from it. I’d class that as AAA. It’ll be revealed soon, not much longer to wait.

THE:MILKMAN

Let's start with the fundamentals. I've seen nothing that convinces me Hasan is a dev in Holland. Maybe if a recognised game press journalist in Holland could visit this studio and do a in-person interview with Hasan and team? (phone/zoom "interviews" don't count)

Then we can move on to whether the game exists and what quality level it might be.

Let's start with the fundamentals. I've seen nothing that convinces me Hasan is a dev in Holland. Maybe if a recognised game press journalist in Holland could visit this studio and do a in-person interview with Hasan and team? (phone/zoom "interviews" don't count)

Then we can move on to whether the game exists and what quality level it might be.
Because I’m not sure he is actually a dev, he talked about how the demos were just him and his buddy making them in an old interview. He bullshitted about 50 to 100 people.

bitbydeath

Even the phone interviews the journalists came away confused / paid off.

ElCasual

Team fake:
Will be revealed in the games awards if not in the PS showcase of december, if not in the first PS showcase of 2022, if not in the PS showcase of the E3, if not in the Games awards of 2023 if not in the showcase of......
They never lose.

bitbydeath

Team fake:
Will be revealed in the games awards if not in the PS showcase of december, if not in the first PS showcase of 2022, if not in the PS showcase of the E3, if not in the Games awards of 2023 if not in the showcase of......
They never lose.
That’s not a thing, it’s revealed when it’s revealed.

bitbydeath

Which interviews? And what questions did they miss?
Things like this.
But the conversation raised many more questions. Kahraman would not make other members of his team available for interviews and would only identify one, who didn’t respond to a request for comment. Kahraman said he had signed a contract with Sony but wouldn’t offer specifics. He also said the game was funded by investors but wouldn’t say who. “There is a reason for that, but I really can’t talk about it,” Kahraman said.

Most if not all interviews come away with more questions. Maybe it’s a case of being out of time but why not continue with follow-up interviews to address the new questions?

IntentionalPun

Things like this.

Most if not all interviews come away with more questions. Maybe it’s a case of being out of time but why not continue with follow-up interviews to address the new questions?

It's a figure of speech dude lol He follows it up with indicating Hasan wasn't providing information he was asked about or promised.

It's journalist speak for "this guy doesn't seem honest and won't really answer our questions."

The questions that remain are... does Hasan really have a "Team"? Does he really have a "deal" with Sony? Both were things asked about.. that he wouldn't provide enough details on to really answer.

Jason later basically said on Twitter people should ignore the guy and he seemed like he felt dumb for giving Hasan the time of day.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

It's a figure of speech dude lol He follows it up with indicating Hasan wasn't providing information he was asked about or promised.

It's journalist speak for "this guy doesn't seem honest and won't really answer our questions."

The questions that remain are... does Hasan really have a "Team"? Does he really have a "deal" with Sony? Both were things asked about.. that he wouldn't provide enough details on to really answer.

Jason later basically said on Twitter people should ignore the guy and he seemed like he felt dumb for giving Hasan the time of day.
Sounds like PR control to me, Hasan not being allowed to speak means someone is pulling the strings above him.

I would say the big title is Silent Hill and the challenging title is the long rumored XBOX game. The only way he can make a XBOX game without getting all the hate from the PlayStation community (which he certainly don’t want) is to make something for PlayStation in parallel.

iu

8BiTw0LF

Banned
#TeamFake cluttering the thread again with their endless losing mentality.
This is why #TeamReal are stronger than ever. All the "coincidences" turns into winning streaks. We've seen it over and over again for the past 8 months.
The only reason #TeamFake been trying to close the thread for 8 months, is because of consecutive loses.

#TeamReal knows Hasan will release Abandoned - and we know it's all part of the Kojima Silent Hill ARG.
#TeamFake will continue losing - as always.

DarthPutin

Since Hasan is either never releasing anything, or only releases some crap years later, can we at least agree that the "judgement day" will be when Kojima reveals his projects? This thread is fun and all but w/o some end in sight we'll just bicker forever.

Sounds like PR control to me, Hasan not being allowed to speak means someone is pulling the strings above him.
Not sure why this is so complicated. “Raised more questions,” is just a figure of speech meaning Hasan was evasive and they asked him a bunch of things but he was a shifty, weird guy so they gave up. He was allowed to speak, he was just being evasive. So they just hung up and moved on. It’s what someone who was completely full of shit would do. If this were Kojima, he’d have a bunch of people lined up for those questions: “sure, joe is our lead programmer, I’ll set him up for an interview.”

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Not sure why this is so complicated. “Raised more questions,” is just a figure of speech meaning Hasan was evasive and they asked him a bunch of things but he was a shifty, weird guy so they gave up. He was allowed to speak, he was just being evasive. So they just hung up and moved on. It’s what someone who was completely full of shit would do. If this were Kojima, he’d have a bunch of people lined up for those questions: “sure, joe is our lead programmer, I’ll set him up for an interview.”
That’s one interpretation. :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Last edited:
Top Bottom