• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H . R . 2

And there's been... a pandemic.. one where people, wear masks in the rare times they do go into public.

There's not many who give a shit about this in the entire world, let alone wherever he lives. There's only one address of his ever online for his company registration and he may not live there, it's some shitty apartment that he would probably have been like 18 when he used the address.
not even a single photo of him with a family member? outside hiking? or even at his own studio/ home office? an audio track/a video of him being interviewed somewhere else? no digital footprint whatsoever? I am not saying it is impossible for someone not to be on social media (like Chris Nolan) but it is extremely rare

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
not even a single photo of him with a family member? outside hiking? or even at his own studio/ home office? an audio track/a video of him being interviewed somewhere else? no digital footprint whatsoever? I am not saying it is impossible for someone not to be on social media (like Chris Nolan) but it is extremely rare
It's not particularly strange at all... these photos could also easily exist, but not be found.

Andodalf

Banned

We do not know how old Todd Howard is. We can speculate but his birthday is unknown. He's gone dark for long periods of time before. It's very possible to do.

A.Romero

Some ideas other than a Deep fake:

- He was nobody before and the only reason we know his name is because he appeared on the PS Blog
- He is someone else using a pseudonym

If people were really looking for him we would know by now at least if a person by that name even exists. The fact that we just don't know makes me believe that nobody is really looking.

He could very well be a df but there are other more likely options too. Every day that passes and nothing is shown I think it works against the idea of this being an ARG. It just doesn't make sense to let it die like this after all the hype. It makes even less sense if you match it with several launch failures and a lackluster "trailer" (I mean, we've seen lone wolf developers showing way more advanced stuff than this without miserably failing). How can a company match such an advanced marketing campaign for such a lackluster (or inexistent) product and then just throw it out of the window?

H . R . 2

I understand but I still find it rather strange that neither Konami nor Sony made any statements in this regard. Konami is usually quick to dismiss rumours or any unwanted affiliations

Last edited:

H . R . 2

Can we just forget about this if nothing happens in march?
come on what about E3? :messenger_beaming:

in all seriousness though
Sony has been AWFULLY quiet over the past year
but I don't think the event in MARCH is going to be it
it'll probably be mostly about Sony's answer to MS GamePass and GoW plus a game or two
SH will probably be something big, kept in store for E3 to counter those MS's big announcements

IntentionalPun

We do not know how old Todd Howard is. We can speculate but his birthday is unknown. He's gone dark for long periods of time before. It's very possible to do.
I'm a person with dozens of friends, a wife, a full social life, a great career, etc.. if you knew my name, what you'd find about me?

Well my LinkedIn, and the fact I own a house. Good luck finding any of the dozens of photos of me online as I am not taggable in those photos with anything that is linked in any way to my real name.

Like a huge chunk of the population I don't use Facebook, and on Instagram I don't use my real name, so only my friends I care to share photos with even know my instagram exists. Like most people they also don't use their real names on Instagram, searching for them does not return their 'grams.

And Hasan is like what, mid twenties? Maybe 30? Plus we know he's a complete loser.. because who else would invent all this garbage he's done surrounding his old games but a total loser? lol

Last edited:

H . R . 2

I'm a person with dozens of friends, a wife, a full social life, a great career, etc.. if you knew my name, what you'd find about me?

Well my LinkedIn, and the fact I own a house. Good luck finding any of the dozens of photos of me online as I am not taggable in those photos with anything that is linked in any way to my real name.

Like a huge chunk of the population I don't use Facebook, and on Instagram I don't use my real name, so only my friends I care to share photos with even know my instagram exists. Like most people they also don't use their real names on Instagram, searching for them does not return their 'grams.

And Hasan is like what, mid twenties? Maybe 30? Plus we know he's a complete loser.. because who else would invent all this garbage he's done surrounding his old games but a total loser? lol
have you been behind an ARG yourself? because if not we can't really know to what lengths people are willing to go to dig up stuff about you :messenger_grinning:
if there's a will there's a way
Internet has time and again proved itself
also why would Sony Greenlight a project and showcase it in a major event as running on PS5 , and as an exclusive without knowing the team behind it? no tweet or a photo from a team member? is he the CEO and the spokesperson and the PR and staff?
what would be in it for Sony or this guy to make such a move?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

have you been behind an ARG yourself?
No, and either has Hasan.
also why would Sony Greenlight a project and showcase it in a major event as running on PS5 , and as an exclusive without knowing the team behind it?
What in the word are you talking about?

There was no major event where Abandoned was shown, and Sony doesn't "Greenlight" games that they have nothing to do with and aren't publishing. Hasan got a dev kit from the same indie program hundreds of other indies get dev kits from.

Andodalf

Banned

There was no major event where Abandoned was shown, and Sony doesn't "Greenlight" games that they have nothing to do with and aren't publishing. Hasan got a dev kit from the same indie program hundreds of other indies get dev kits from.

Day 400 of asking you to save your sanity by leaving this thread

H . R . 2

I might be mistaken and please tell me if I am but I think it was announced in an event around March

still, has Sony ever posted a reveal trailer on their official Blog or YT channel without verifying its source or the studio behind it? they would find what we did about HASAN and what a fraud he is
would they still show the trailer?
why did they all suddenly go quiet when asked about the game? it could have been as simple as a dismissal! Yoshida, Jeff, Konami? all of them?
somewhere along the way things did not go according to the plans and changes were clearly made

we are still having fun though , right?
I for one am :)

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I might be mistaken and please tell me if I am but I think it was announced in an event around March

still, has Sony ever posted a reveal trailer on their official Blog or YT channel without verifying its source or the studio behind it? they would find what we did about HASAN and what a fraud he is
would they still show the trailer?

It was never shown at any event.

And there's no evidence Sony ever runs some sort of extensive background check on any developer..what do you think they have hired PIs or something?

People just don't generally make up such big lies.. no one is expecting it.. and Sony barely comments on LITERALLY ANYTHING lol

H . R . 2

It was never shown at any event.

And there's no evidence Sony ever runs some sort of extensive background check on any developer..what do you think they have hired PIs or something?

People just don't generally make up such big lies.. no one is expecting it.. and Sony barely comments on LITERALLY ANYTHING lol
ok I'll indulge you
but why did they refuse to comment once they found out? especially after Hassan spoke of threats? corporates spare no moment to address such issues, why did literally everyone suddenly go quiet?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

ok I'll indulge you
but why did they refuse to comment once they found out? especially after Hassan spoke of threats? corporates spare no moment to address such issues, why did literally everyone suddenly go quiet?
Found out what exactly?

That he has released utter garbage in the past? You think somehow that stops Sony from letting an indie dev release? They have tons of indie games from total garbage devs on PS4 and will continue to on PS5.

At this point it's only people on forums talking about how Hasan probably doesn't have a real dev team.. that there's no real evidence he has ever worked with anyone, etc. Because major media is just doing Hasan fluff pieces like IGN's where they printed his lies about his past games.

kingfey

Banned
Found out what exactly?

That he has released utter garbage in the past? You think somehow that stops Sony from letting an indie dev release? They have tons of indie games from total garbage devs on PS4 and will continue to on PS5.

At this point it's only people on forums talking about how Hasan probably doesn't have a real dev team.. that there's no real evidence he has ever worked with anyone, etc. Because major media is just doing Hasan fluff pieces like IGN's where they printed his lies about his past games.
Are you still on team real or team fake?

Its been too long about this game, that I forget it existed.

The dude is either fake, or the game is too shit, that Sony kept quite about it.

IntentionalPun

Are you still on team real or team fake?

Its been too long about this game, that I forget it existed.

The dude is either fake, or the game is too shit, that Sony kept quite about it.
I've been saying from the start this guy is just a shitty indie dev w/ a history of making terribly heavy handed references to PT/pretending to be Kojima.

Everything he's doing he's done before.. lied about the extent of his company, his "deals", his games.. he's even done weird "realtime experience" like apps before for his games, most of which never actually released.

He's just a textbook pathological liar.

So yeah "Team fake", but I've been a little more specific with my beliefs.. and for the most part, I appear to have been spot on from the start..

I also don't think Nuare was ever paid a dime, and in fact think they offered the opposite.. dev support/funding.. and hopefully they got out of that before actually committing any resources, but they seem to have bailed lol

Last edited:

H . R . 2

They have tons of indie games from total garbage devs on PS4 and will continue to on PS5.
yet none of them received the attention from Sony that Abandoned did
I can't recall the last time an indie title became so important that was advertised by Sony itself as a PS5 exclusive and was put on their official blog and YT channel
this title has caused so much trouble for Sony and Konami. Konami has no reputation to save but Sony would never let this clusterf%ck slide or be in any way associated with it
Everything he's doing he's done before.. lied about the extent of his company, his "deals", his games.. he's even done weird "realtime experience" like apps before for his games, most of which never actually released.
EDITED
still, what is there for him to gain? given the fact that he is aware of his own reputation and his history of failed projects?
If I had made half of the mess he has , I wouldn't want to be the centre of attention

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
this title has caused so much trouble for Sony and Konami
Tom Cruise What GIF

IntentionalPun

yet none of them received the attention from Sony that Abandoned did
I can't recall the last time an indie title became so important that was advertised by Sony itself as a PS5 exclusive and was put on their official blog and YT channel
this title has caused so much trouble for Sony and Konami. Konami has no reputation to save but Sony would never let this clusterf%ck slide or be in any way associated with them
Sony didn't write the PS Blog, Hasan did. Sony posts tons of blogs from indie devs, and posts every single video sent to them on their Playstation YouTube account which people were first baffled by when they claimed Sony was "promoting" this garbage:

Sony isn't really associated with them any more than any other dev... they let him post a blog post, like many other indie devs, who are in fact REQUIRED to submit a blog post... they posted the trailer on YouTube, like they do for any account.. and when Abandoned got a ton of attention / was a top download, people like Shu did a tweet or 2 about it.. like they do with any game getting attention.

It's random conspiracy theorists who caused this game to get attention, not Sony.. there are dozens of blogs from indie devs this year on the playstation blog, with trailers on YouTube, that nobody talked about.. if people hadn't gotten excited about this being an SH game, Hasan's shitty blog/video would have also dropped into obscurity.

Nobody gives 2 shits anymore.. there is nothing for Sony to do.. nothing for them to disassociate from.. this shit indie dev may/may not ever actually submit a real game for certification and if they do, they may never be lent a dev kit again.. the end.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Sony didn't write the PS Blog, Hasan did. Sony posts tons of blogs from indie devs, and posts every single video sent to them on their Playstation YouTube account which people were first baffled by when they claimed Sony was "promoting" this garbage:

Sony isn't really associated with them any more than any other dev... they let him post a blog post, like many other indie devs, who are in fact REQUIRED to submit a blog post... they posted the trailer on YouTube, like they do for any account.. and when Abandoned got a ton of attention / was a top download, people like Shu did a tweet or 2 about it.. like they do with any game getting attention.

It's random conspiracy theorists who caused this game to get attention, not Sony.. there are dozens of blogs from indie devs this year on the playstation blog, with trailers on YouTube, that nobody talked about.. if people hadn't gotten excited about this being an SH game, Hasan's shitty blog/video would have also dropped into obscurity.

Nobody gives 2 shits anymore.. there is nothing for Sony to do.. nothing for them to disassociate from.. this shit indie dev may/may not ever actually submit a real game for certification and if they do, they may never be lent a dev kit again.. the end.

Question, does Sony promote games on PSN or is it view/paid based to reach the front page?

H . R . 2

again 2 questions that I haven't been able to answer myself :
1. why would Hassan need so much attention for his scam? he is not asking for money or anything for that matter
2. why would Sony keep quiet about this game and dodge questions that could clear up any confusion? e.g." yes, Abandoned is an FPS survival horror experience developed by our fellow colleagues at BB, please stay tuned for more announcements from the studio" , instead Yoshida goes "🤔"

guess all we can do now is wait until the next PSX

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I did wonder since Abandoned has reached the front page at least once.
Front page of what?

It was burried, not anywhere, even on the actual list of games.. until it actually released and breifly became a top download.

It's now burried again.. because nobody cares and Hasan certainly didn't pay money to have it advertised lol

IntentionalPun

again 2 questions that I haven't been able to answer myself :
1. why would Hassan need so much attention for his scam? he is not asking for money or anything for that matter
2. why would Sony keep quiet about this game and dodge questions that could clear up any confusion? e.g." yes, Abandoned is an FPS survival horror experience developed by our fellow colleagues at BB, please stay tuned for more announcements from the studio" , instead Yoshida goes "🤔"

guess all we can do now is wait until the next PSX
1) He is eventually going to.. charge money.. for a game.. what else exactly do you think his goal is? The "Scam" is he has repeatedly exagerated claims about his games in the lead up marketing.. really even in the descriptions on the store pages are basically lies.. then he.. charges money for the garbage he releases. It's called an "Asset flip scam" because it's selling a product based on lies.

2) Dodge what questions by who? Nobody in the actual media is doing anything about Hasan.. this is generally a non-story after the fleeting attention it got. Why in the hell would anyone say anything about BlueBox ? They aren't colleagues with anyone at Sony...

In general, why are you asking these questions instead of just.. examining what has actually happened.. a blog post that was just a proven asset flip video.. Hassans terrible promisses he never keeps leading up to some weird/shitty trailer app release that he managed to delay/flub.. then what? Hasan promissing more trailers/a demo.. nothing actually releases.. he switches gears to this "Prologue" (hint: he will charge money for it) that is nowhere to be seen. Oh and he has a 6 year history of incredibly crappy games/marketing/etc. to back up that this is all just normal operation for the guy.

Why are you not asking yourself "How does this garbage add up to something Sony/Kojima/Konami/etc. would truly want to work with/associate themselves with? Or how about "how is ANY of this in ANY way an actual ARG"?

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Front page of what?

It was burried, not anywhere, even on the actual list of games.. until it actually released and breifly became a top download.

It's now burried again.. because nobody cares and Hasan certainly didn't pay money to have it advertised lol
Front page of the PlayStation store coming soon section. It was on there late last year, long after the app initially released.

IntentionalPun

Front page of the PlayStation store coming soon section. It was on there late last year, long after the app initially released.
I'm sure lots of things that have set release dates (and we know Hasan set one for Abandoned) will show up in that w/o paying anything... I doubt that section is ever anything "paid" at all.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

We know people tried looking for him.

What does anyone know about who these people who "tried looking for him" are, and what they did to "try looking for him"?

Once again, the initial question is easily answered -- people haven't recognized this guy "in public" because not that many people know who he is, and even fewer of them actually care, and he's just some dude. He could have literally been quarantining most of this time due to COVID -- "why hasn't anyone spotted him?" isn't a question that hints at something bigger, here. It's simple, no one cares that much. He's not an international star, he's just some guy.

H . R . 2

1) He is eventually going to.. charge money.. for a game.. what else exactly do you think his goal is? The "Scam" is he has repeatedly exagerated claims about his games in the lead up marketing.. really even in the descriptions on the store pages are basically lies.. then he.. charges money for the garbage he releases. It's called an "Asset flip scam" because it's selling a product based on lies.

2) Dodge what questions by who? Nobody in the actual media is doing anything about Hasan.. this is generally a non-story after the fleeting attention it got. Why in the hell would anyone say anything about BlueBox ? They aren't colleagues with anyone at Sony...

In general, why are you asking these questions instead of just.. examining what has actually happened.. a blog post that was just a proven asset flip video.. Hassans terrible promisses he never keeps leading up to some weird/shitty trailer app release that he managed to delay/flub.. then what? Hasan promissing more trailers/a demo.. nothing actually releases.. he switches gears to this "Prologue" (hint: he will charge money for it) that is nowhere to be seen. Oh and he has a 6 year history of incredibly crappy games/marketing/etc. to back up that this is all just normal operation for the guy.

Why are you not asking yourself "How does this garbage add up to something Sony/Kojima/Konami/etc. would truly want to work with/associate themselves with? Or how about "how is ANY of this in ANY way an actual ARG"?
it means funding and finising the game, if he had that much money he wouldn't even do this
he could have easily followed in the footsteps of Star Citizen [ an actual scam] and make at least 5-10 mil. also according to what was said anyone can make announcements on the blog. I don't think he could financially afford that

he might make a few bucks here and there selling the game which I doubt he will be able to, but this is literally like committing a career suicide and in today's social media risking cancellation. he would not survive the aftermath

also I know if Kojima wanted to do a proper ARG he would start early regardless of what his next project would be [horror/DS2/etc.] because he cannot simply announce a title, he is incapable of it :D he needs to make it a significant event especially now that he is sort of an indie
so he would need to make a fake studio [like the last time he did] and this time to give it credibility he would give the studio a history. he might have even outsourced all of this for all we know and not done a single stroke of work himself
for me, that explains BB terrible reputation as to why they haven't released a single game, because BB is fake

that's what I think

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

it means funding and finising the game, if he had that much money he wouldn't even do this
he could have easily followed in the footsteps of Star Citizen and make at least 5-10 mil. also according to what was said anyone can make announcements on the blog. I don't think he could afford that

he might make a few bucks here and there selling the game which I doubt he will be able to, but this is literally like committing a career suicide and in today's social media risking cancellation

He has no career to suicide, as he had no real career in games before any of all of this, and he's been at it for 6 years.

I have no clue what you are saying before that... what money has he proven to have, at all? Nothing he's done requires any big money.. the assets he buys are dirt cheap.. there's no evidence he paid anyone anything, not Nuare, not Sony.. so what money is he spending? And how in the world could he have ever made at least 5-10 million?

Like literally no idea what you've been saying in any of your posts for the most part lol

It's all love I mean no offense but I just dont know what else to say to you, you kind of ramble and don't make sense brotha <3

bitbydeath

Gold Member
What does anyone know about who these people who "tried looking for him" are, and what they did to "try looking for him"?

Once again, the initial question is easily answered -- people haven't recognized this guy "in public" because not that many people know who he is, and even fewer of them actually care, and he's just some dude. He could have literally been quarantining most of this time due to COVID -- "why hasn't anyone spotted him?" isn't a question that hints at something bigger, here. It's simple, no one cares that much. He's not an international star, he's just some guy.
You kind of contradicted yourself there. Either people look for them (ie they care to find out more) or they don’t.

We know they did.

H . R . 2

He has no career to suicide, as he had no real career in games before any of all of this, and he's been at it for 6 years.

I have no clue what you are saying before that... what money has he proven to have, at all? Nothing he's done requires any big money.. the assets he buys are dirt cheap.. there's no evidence he paid anyone anything, not Nuare, not Sony.. so what money is he spending? And how in the world could he have ever made at least 5-10 million?

Like literally no idea what you've been saying in any of your posts for the most part lol

It's all love I mean no offense but I just dont know what else to say to you, you kind of ramble and don't make sense brotha <3
no worries mate
it's all good
I am just glad that a SH is being made somewhere by some studio

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I'm sure lots of things that have set release dates (and we know Hasan set one for Abandoned) will show up in that w/o paying anything... I doubt that section is ever anything "paid" at all.
If it were only release date based it’d be there right now since it’s dated for March 10.

EruditeHobo

You kind of contradicted yourself there. Either people look for them (ie they care to find out more) or they don’t.

We know they did.

And what do you know about who they are and what they did?

"Someone on the internet claimed they looked for him" doesn't mean much, is the point. And no one else cares. So someone on a message board saying "why hasn't this guy been spotted if he's real?!?" isn't the kind of question that demands a measured, insightful response. It's enough to say... he's just some dude. Him not getting "spotted" doesn't suggest a vast conspiracy or viral marketing pioneering AI or other technologies to invent a scam artist dev. Ockham's razor... horses, not zebras.

I can’t believe how many times we’ve circled back to, “But isn’t it strange we don’t know a lot about complete nobody dude who has never succeeded in his dream of making a game?” And “but why would Sony have a blog post about a pile of shit despite them posting about total shit many times in the past?”

Merry Go Round GIF by Natalie Prass

Last edited:
Top Bottom