• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corndog

Banned
who tf is this guy? isn't he just some dumb youtuber?

Who cares what he says, he just seems like a triggered kid. I find it just as weird when someone gets upset about this "studio" and then calls other people nuts for thinking its kojima like he can't just ignore it and continue to jerk off souls games like he does on his YouTube channel
Why does he have to ignore it? Isn’t he entitled to his own opinion?

Silent Hill is a dead series, Konami milked it dry ages ago. Hell the whole Japanese survival horror boom pretty much ended on PS2. Those production values will never be matched.

And it is okay not everything needs to end up as Halo or the Rolling Stones. Gracefully expire is an art.

H . R . 2

no

d7wcjg8-82dbd214-0b16-446f-878a-bafed3fb7241.jpg

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Sony buying KojiPro wouldn't be shocking at all, and honestly think is probably something that hinges on Kojima wanting to sell or whether he rather be independent / keep more options open.

bitbydeath

Sony buying KojiPro wouldn't be shocking at all, and honestly think is probably something that hinges on Kojima wanting to sell or whether he rather be independent / keep more options open.
It makes sense, he wants to breakout into the movies which Sony could easily make happen, I wouldn’t be surprised if that offer alone covers most of the payment.

I don't think Sony will announce that they got the Konami IPs. like "Hey we got konami ips!!" We will just see the games announced with "Playstation Studios" before the trailer.

Microsoft haven't been shy with trying to create a game/TV cross over. They did it with that game before Control (Can't rememeber the name) they tried it with Halo. Maybe they'll give Kojima a game and Tv show to direct?

H . R . 2

Hopefully Kojima gets involved to keep the story 1:1 and it’s not another one of those “creative reimaginings” that fail all the time.
Kojima is not involved but apparently, the director has promised to remain loyal to the story and what made MGS special
after the success of Sonic, it is very likely that they will do so

ParaSeoul

gwNC616.png

Last edited:

gwNC616.png
So kojima debonked this, why hasnt he debonked the blue box conspiracy?

So kojima debonked this, why hasnt he debonked the blue box conspiracy?
It's all too crazy even for him. Maybe he doesn't want to put an end the insanity.

At this point it's pretty clear Hasan just conned his way into making his game look like way more than it ever was going to be. A lot of it is still pretty weird but I guess if you look for clues or weird stuff hard enough you'll find them...

Last edited:
Even if Sony purchased them that is the only thing he can say. Since it’s not officially announced yet, they want to keep it a secret. But if he doesn’t say anything, everyone will assume it is true due to the banner.

I mean Sony screwed up here regardless. But it is more plausible that they make such a simple mistake to release the new banner too early than to make such a crucial mistake to include a independent studio in the banner…

I know some people argue that the reason is that Sony owns the IP, but why would they include it now, 3 years after it’s release?

Even if Sony purchased them that is the only thing he can say. Since it’s not officially announced yet, they want to keep it a secret. But if he doesn’t say anything, everyone will assume it is true due to the banner.

I mean Sony screwed up here regardless. But it is more plausible that they make such a simple mistake to release the new banner too early than to make such a crucial mistake to include a independent studio in the banner…

I know some people argue that the reason is that Sony owns the IP, but why would they include it now, 3 years after it’s release?

he did say they will "continue to be independent" though. which points to no acquisiton being in the works at all. imo he will join PS studio's but not yet. maybe after another game together.

Kojima says he will remain independent. He never said for how long. He could be independent until his studio is purchased next week. It's the same logic as 'We're all immortal until we die'.

Top Bottom