• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdad

5 you say?

FSUSrS2XEAI6_ec

(Stolen off twitter)

H . R . 2

I saw the clip yesterday
despite the fact that I really want it to be true (Kojima) , the OP was answering questions all day and I don't think Kojima has the time to do that. unless he has had someone do it for him. it could have been the artist responsible for that section.
also I understand this is not real-time and just in-engine as pointed out by the OP on Reddit
but to add some fuel to the fire ;) and keep things exciting, I was looking for this particular post which seems to have somehow been removed since yesterday where a guy invited OP to come work for them and he responded with what I remember sounded vaguely like a classic Kojima "I am an independent freelancer " or something similar

Last edited:

H . R . 2

"While the area shown in the video is very small, consisting of a small section of platform and part of a stairway, it is still a breathtaking display of 3D modeling. Of course, the developers at Epic Games deserve a lot of credit for creating Unreal Engine 5 in the first place. However, it’s still impressive what Lorenzo Drago did with the software, and his viral video offers a glimpse of gaming’s near future."

Lorenzo Drago​

(AKA subjectn on Reddit)

3D Environment/Prop Artist
Milano, Italy
973 followers (meaning he has been active for quite some time)

Last edited:
I come back for the comedy. Pretty thin on the ground here from both sides. Looking less like the battle of Helm's Deep and more like
Step Brothers Fighting GIF by reactionseditor
I assume #Teamfake are quiet as there's literally nothing to talk about lol

Few tweets of places kojimas visited and gifts he's got from fans of his work instantly means that emperor hasan has finished his work on mgs1 and has moved onto mgs2, and his support studio nuare has almost completed silent hills and is now taking over from Rockstar on RdR3 (exclusively played through the abandoned app obviously)

I'm honestly waiting for the next date set by #TR so we can watch the goalposts move. Again. And again. And again...

Last edited:
I assume #Teamfake are quiet as there's literally nothing to talk about lol

Few tweets of places kojimas visited and gifts he's got from fans of his work instantly means that emperor hasan has finished his work on mgs1 and has moved onto mgs2, and his support studio nuare has almost completed silent hills and is now taking over from Rockstar on RdR3 (exclusively played through the abandoned app obviously)

I'm honestly waiting for the next date set by #TR so we can watch the goalposts move. Again. And again. And again...
I'm dying for some Hasan promises again and interviews for the comedy cycle to start. Can't wait for the screenshots and videos.

(kojima retweet)

In Dusk Golem’s latest “leak” did he post actual images that got deleted, or is that a joke?

Last edited:
5KGXF2j.png
Gl5U44v.png
musXmH5.jpg
7sWLmXZ.jpg

HSA6DNV.jpg

To me, as i expected, this new Silent Hill looks like Booger Team with Masahiro Ito designs. Hopefully its not to woke/short and has an Akira Yamaoka soundtrack. Lets accept and enjoy our Booger Team Silent Hill.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

5KGXF2j.png
Gl5U44v.png
musXmH5.jpg
7sWLmXZ.jpg

HSA6DNV.jpg

To me, as i expected, this new Silent Hill looks like Booger Team with Masahiro Ito designs. Hopefully its not to woke/short and has an Akira Yamaoka soundtrack. Lets accept and enjoy our Booger Team Silent Hill.
He said in that very tweet theres more than one,Bloober being one of them.

Wait.... I'm meant to believe what now?

That a girl from a character creator from the xbox360 era is a picture from a kojima game from 2020? However early in development... has anyone ever seen kojima concept art?

Or that hasan made this in 2020 for his 8k resolution asset flip game(s)?

The most disturbing aspect of one of the pictures is that the tree guy looks suspiciously like he's doing a goatse pose?
(Please for the love of God if you don't know what goatse is, do not google it without NSFW filters on)

That a girl from a character creator from the xbox360 era is a picture from a kojima game from 2020? However early in development... has anyone ever seen kojima concept art?

The most disturbing aspect of one of the pictures is that the tree guy looks suspiciously like he's doing a goatse pose?
(Please for the love of God if you don't know what goatse is, do not google it without NSFW filters on)
Noones saying kojima did it. People are believing it since the leaker literally got copyrighted by konami themselves. And its not like he's the only one that stated it. Both gematsu and vgc who are highly reliable supported this so idk why its so out of the ordinary for you if this is really silent hill. Gematsu especially since they dont bullshit and are highly reliable with regards to japanese gaming news

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

That one is probably the Bloober one given the imagery. In that same tweet people seem to be ignoring hes saying theres more than one game which has been consistent since the earliest rumors in 2019

Top Bottom