• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I just started watching Midnight Mass. JUST REALIZED THAT RAHUL KOHLI IS PLAYING “SHERIFF HASAN”.
Bruhh GIF

EruditeHobo

Not sure why this is so complicated. “Raised more questions,” is just a figure of speech meaning Hasan was evasive and they asked him a bunch of things but he was a shifty, weird guy so they gave up. He was allowed to speak, he was just being evasive. So they just hung up and moved on. It’s what someone who was completely full of shit would do. If this were Kojima, he’d have a bunch of people lined up for those questions: “sure, joe is our lead programmer, I’ll set him up for an interview.”

bitbydeath is so selective in the extreme when it comes to which words and/or phrases mean what... it's been wild to follow along with.

Last edited:
Go t
Go to facebook, the silent hill group has tons of people who can make good looking game design with UE5. The graphics is doable, the gameplay is where he needs to prove it. Anyone with some practice and programs can do that, if he can actually show a gameplay trailer of his game then thats when ill believe it

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Go t
Go to facebook, the silent hill group has tons of people who can make good looking game design with UE5. The graphics is doable, the gameplay is where he needs to prove it. Anyone with some practice and programs can do that, if he can actually show a gameplay trailer of his game then thats when ill believe it
Hopefully it won’t be too much longer!

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Can people stop filling this thread with completely random tweets? Is that at all a realistic possibility?

What does a model for Metal Gear Rex or random Kojima tweets have to do with HK/Abandoned?
The other one gets off at work at all about it being a nice guy and he wants me me too and he wants me me too and I don’t know how much he gets lol I just think he’s got the one lol I think he’s got the same lol he’s got the same old ones and he’s like oh lol yeah lol I just think he got it right lol he’s a weirdo and he’s got the one lol he’s a weirdo and he wants to talk about me and he gets mad at him and he’s not like he’s got a lot lol he’s like oh lol lol yeah that’s why not like he’s like a man he’s got the same man he’s like a man he’s got the same man lol

Kdad

The other one gets off at work at all about it being a nice guy and he wants me me too and he wants me me too and I don’t know how much he gets lol I just think he’s got the one lol I think he’s got the same lol he’s got the same old ones and he’s like oh lol yeah lol I just think he got it right lol he’s a weirdo and he’s got the one lol he’s a weirdo and he wants to talk about me and he gets mad at him and he’s not like he’s got a lot lol he’s like oh lol lol yeah that’s why not like he’s like a man he’s got the same man he’s like a man he’s got the same man lol
Still more clear than a Kojima script.

He is probably talking about the Blooper game (no I will not call a game from blooper team Silent Hill…). I mean he said a 100% backed by Konami game, the rumored Kojima game is backed by Sony…

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Dusk Golem is a nobody and a proven liar. I don't think era even classifies him as an insider, and they'll pretty much verify you if you've ever done a shift at a game shop.

Dusk Golem is a nobody and a proven liar. I don't think era even classifies him as an insider, and they'll pretty much verify you if you've ever done a shift at a game shop.
I think people trust him is cause he basically started the two sh games rumor mill. Maybe we cant believe him but the fact that two highly reliable gaming sites vgc and gematsu supported it is the reason

bitbydeath

Pretty much all of the so called “insiders” are frauds and proven liars but people stick with them anyway. Jeff Grub, Special Ed, Foxy UK you name em, they’ve been wrong on numerous occasions.

Zannegan

This should be the last post on this thread.
Nah. Let it play. The thread's not hurting anyone and, it brings so much joy. Point of fact, the madness, drama, and glorious trolling make it one of my favorite threads on GAF. If you don't like it, put it on ignore, but don't ruin the fun for the rest of us.

Besides, you don't want to give the impression you're running scared, do you? =P

Top Bottom