• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Gamepass Competitor: ''PlayStation Plus Neo'' prices and tiers apparently leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
1648303869940m.jpg

Take it with a spoonful of salt.

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Last edited:

T-Cake

If it was the real thing, it seems like there is no option to download the PS Now games anymore, everything is streamed.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Faker than shit. Not say are they dumb enough to price it higher than Gamepass Ultimate without day 1 games.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Ezquimacore

Banned
Gamepass Ultimate is $39.99 for 3 months. Nothing appealing about this but I guess they can put the price they want because they don't need to compete with MS, this is only for Playstation owners unlike MS which have PC, Xbox and mobile. Still, if you wanna play ps3 games so bad just build a cheap pc and download rpcs3, even AMD apus can run that easily these days.

Last edited:

amigastar

9.99$ every three months only for Demos and Online, not even a few games? Weak Sony, Weak. Lol is this even for real?

Last edited:

ClosBSAS

Lol imaginé those prices...Spartacus is gonna be terrible, nowhere near gamepass quality but whatever, I buy PS5 for exclusives then sell at scalper prices

Nope, they're not gonna lower the price for those who only want online play. What would be the incentive for Sony to do so? And why name it "Neo" when that name isn't even included in the tiers. And what kind of device is he using where he can't take proper screenshots?

kingfey

Banned
That last price is just psnow added to ps+, with demo on top. The hell are they smoking there?

seriously, I prefer to pay psnow and ps+ separately. That is way cheaper than what the hell is that.

the list is fake.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
But both Gamepass and EA Play offer 10hr demos with the subscription. Gamepass did it with GRID and EA does it on all non pro EA Play subs
But EA play is just $5, plus you get all their day1 games and dlcs, if you pay for the premium tier.

This doesn't come close to that.

kingfey

Banned
Of course this is not what I expect from Sony, but I wish this was true just to see the meltdowns here, lol.
Sir I dont like that. That would just ruin my appetite.
I had enough from gaming bulshit. That is the last thing I want now.

kingfey

Banned
Can we stop mentioning Gamepass in every title related to this? Unless "Gamepass competitor" is the official name which at this point us starting to sound like
Its already spreading faster. From Twitter, to here, to reddit, to YouTube, to 4chan, others forums and the media.

That leak shouldn't have happened at all.
Because of that, we are getting comparisons. It's annoying really.

The week release would be full of those stupid comparison. Especially since gaming journalists would milk this news.

Dr Bass

I still can’t believe they‘d try to charge $5 a month more than GP Ultimate.
Sony wants to make money though. They aren’t going to put out a sub plan they lose money on. Not saying this is real or fake. I have no idea. Would not be surprised if it’s real though.

Fbh

Ridiculous prices, badly aligned text and buttons, "silver" tier price doesn't match and some details like the word "Tier" being written with a capital T in the top text.

This has to be fake, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom