• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration to be Livestreamed, April 16th-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsrjedi

I'm here & I might just watch the stream. Walked by about an hour ago & the line was fairly long. Not sure how early I wanna get up to most likely watch in another room on a screen.

Toothless

I'm probably gonna peek in this thread all weekend; hope once the trailer is released, all the talk goes to the trailer thread instead of here...

I'm probably gonna peek in this thread all weekend; hope once the trailer is released, all the talk goes to the trailer thread instead of here...

Again, good luck.

Only way you're going to go spoiler free on this commercial dropping tomorrow is if you basically avoid anywhere that's talking about Star Wars online. Otherwise you're gonna get got, more than likely.

Toothless

Again, good luck.

Only way you're going to go spoiler free on this commercial dropping tomorrow is if you basically avoid anywhere that's talking about Star Wars online. Otherwise you're gonna get got, more than likely.

Honestly, right now, I'm debating just biting the bullet and having some fun with it. Not sure yet. I'm either gonna try to avoid it (and BvS) until Avengers, or just record reaction videos for them both. Again, not sure, but your negativity is wearing off on me, heh.

lunchtoast

I refuse to buy any new version of the trilogy until we get the stupid changes undone.

Of course i'm fine with stuff like light saber getting fixed in ANH, or weird fx glitch around Tie Fighter for example.

But when i see the noooooooooo, and Hayden everywhere i fell like killing myself.

I'll hang onto my original THX VHS
h1tXn.jpg

and laserdisk rip

I'd pay good money for Original, cleaned up unaltered version on blu-ray.

Despecialized Editions?

LastNac

I refuse to buy any new version of the trilogy until we get the stupid changes undone.

Of course i'm fine with stuff like light saber getting fixed in ANH, or weird fx glitch around Tie Fighter for example.

But when i see the noooooooooo, and Hayden everywhere i fell like killing myself.

I'll hang onto my original THX VHS
h1tXn.jpg

and laserdisk rip

I'd pay good money for Original, cleaned up unaltered version on blu-ray.

" For those who remember. For those who will never forget. And for a whole new generation who will experience it for the very first time..."

This was my introduction.

Kadin

He's directing Star Wars, if he hasn't learned you can't please everyone yet, he's gonna.
Yeah I can't argue with that. Really wish I was there right now though. I'd love to have some of that cheese pizza. Not my fav but eating it there would be pretty decent I imagine.

Kadin

Seriously though, it's a pretty cool move. And I wouldn't even put it past him to have come out of pocket for it either.
I know he's said in multiple interviews that he's been a Star Wars fan since he was quite young. I like to believe he's trying to enjoy this whole process as a fan as well, when he can. Mingle with the crowd, be there with these guys and enjoy it if only for a little bit.

He's definitely a busy guy so I imagine any time off to relax is kinda nice.

Still shocked at those top two listings there.

LastNac

I know he's said in multiple interviews that he's been a Star Wars fan since he was quite young. I like to believe he's trying to enjoy this whole process as a fan as well, when he can. Mingle with the crowd, be there with these guys and enjoy it if only for a little bit.

He's definitely a busy guy so I imagine any time off to relax is kinda nice.

Still shocked at those top two listings there.

He also has enjoyed a fair share of E3's as well.

Rootbeer

Banned
Is there a schedule of what will be streamed and when?

the panel is 10am PST, which is about an hour, after that we don't know the exact order of things but they have a lot planned.

I hope they secured the right bandwidth to handle this. I hope they cast it in more than one site in case starwars.com gets way overloaded

Waldini

... wait .... wait wait wait.

The Force Awakens today?
Battlefront tommorow?

.... please. If true, my body is not, and never will be, ready.

the panel is 10am PST, which is about an hour, after that we don't know the exact order of things but they have a lot planned.

I hope they secured the right bandwidth to handle this. I hope they cast it in more than one site in case starwars.com gets way overloaded

Ah ok, so apart from the panel, everything else will be a surprise? Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom