• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Storm of the decade" to hit NorCal on Thurs w/ hurricane force winds in Sierra mtns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn, you should check into NHL GAF.

I do occasionally but I can't keep up!

I hope you snuck down to some good seats if you had tickets to cheap seats like I did.
3AQmK.gif
There were lots of people that did not show up.

I probably should have, I was sitting next to the guy screaming "COLD CUTS" all night, super aggravating.

jyoung188

Had a little sunshine this morning up in Yuba, back to rain right now.

Yuba City watup tho, my bro went to Yuba College. I like Yuba City so much thought about moving there.

you're insane.

you don't like Yuba City!?

I grew up in Yuba City! Didn't know there were any GAFers around the area.

My wife just graduated from the Nursing Program in Yuba College last night, and I went there for a few semesters 6 years ago.

Yuba City has changed quite a bit since I was a kid, it's way more crowded now and the neighborhood I grew up in has turned into a ghetto with shootings and gangs.

My wife and I both went to Sutter High School and just bought a house out here in Sutter. We thought about buying in Yuba but I'm glad we didn't, its way more chill and laid back out here in Sutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom