• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II and Part I sales are climbing the charts

FmtlY8aXwAEPu2d

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
PC version is going to be released 2 days before the 8th episode.
The Fractions multiplayer is going to be revealed later this year.

Some people said we shouldn't expect the HBO show to boost video game sales, but so far it's working.

There were a lot of questions about the casting of the HBO series, but it's easy to see that Pedro Pascal (the Mandalorian) and Bella Ramsey (Game of Thrones) really helped create buzz for the TV show.

There were a lot of questions about the casting of the HBO series, but it's easy to see that Pedro Pascal (the Mandalorian) and Bella Ramsey (Game of Thrones) really helped create buzz for the TV show.
Lol did you copy and paste this from somewhere?

Oh...TLOU2 is more expensive and it's selling better than the game that's being adapted to a TV show (at least on PS4)?

That will go down well on GAF...the game that was "forgotten" after its first week, lmao

edit: Somehow TLOU Part 1 for PS5 is not available right now on Amazon.com...so that's why it's not climbing that much.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Oh...TLOU2 is more expensive and it's selling better than the game that's being adapted to a TV show (at least on PS4)?

That will go down well on GAF...the game that was "forgotten" after its first week, lmao

edit: Somehow TLOU Part 1 for PS5 is not available right now on Amazon.com...so that's why it's not climbing that much.
The old remaster usually goes out of stock very fast at least in amazon canada, usually its $10 and part is $14.95. Constantly on sale both of them.

I dont think stock for the old remaster is that high. (Fwiw part 2 goes out of stock as well kinda quick)

The old remaster usually goes out of stock very fast at least in amazon canada, usually its $10 and part is $14.95. Constantly on sale both of them.

I dont think stock for the old remaster is that high. (Fwiw part 2 goes out of stock as well kinda quick)

I wonder if a lot of people know the difference between the remake and the remaster

yurinka

In the gaming category of Amazon Spain TLOU2 is top 63 and top 71. TLOUP1 (remake) is top 100. The PS4 remaster of TLOU doesn't appear in the top 100.

In the PS4 category, TLOU2 is top 8 and top 8, and the remaster (import) is top 76. In PS5 TLOUP1 is top 14.

Edit: ok, just saw that the local Spanish version of the remaster is sold, so this is why it doesn't appear in the rankings. Regarding the remake I see that a store sells it for 48€ and only has 4 copies left while other one has 5 copies but is selling them at 99€, lol!

Where Part 1 PS5 at tho?
Seems many people still can't get a PS5 because it's too expensive or because can't find them in the stores.

Last edited:
PC version is going to be released 2 days before the 8th episode.
The Fractions multiplayer is going to be revealed later this year.

Some people said we shouldn't expect the HBO show to boost video game sales, but so far it's working.

Don't think we have the full release schedule. They might skip a week for the Super Bowl.

Cyborg

I got so many questions from friends. Never played TLOU how is it? Should I buy it? Is there TLOU 2? Didn't expect that so many people didn't play the game

I think this proves their strategy, if you make a good game and show it will sell!

ZehDon

Gold Member
After the huge success of the TV Series, ND has no other choice and must bring Part 3.
Assuming the series holds its viewers, HBO and Sony will be pushing for more story. I imagine Naughty Dog will be making TLOU entries for the foreseeable future to feed that machine.

jm89

It's trending on ps app. But considering Spiderman 2 is there, who knows what metrics they use to put it there.

ogVChYC.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom