• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

Just played a couple levels with the same two people and it went well. I decided to bounce, hit them with the wave icon, they start Noooo!ing, grab me and chuck me in the triforce so I figure alright these dudes are good sports I'm down for one more round. As soon as we got in there blue Link went nuts and just started tossing us off a cliff.

Some funny shit can go down in this game.

After two wonderfully positive online experiences with randoms, I had my first crappy one last night with a guy who was just terrible at the game and dragging me and the other guy down. The limited communication options are so frustrating when you just want to yell through the screen "USE THE GUST JAR ON THE FLAMING BALL THAT KEEPS KILLING US YOU IDIOT."

Maybe I'll just stick to playing with my fellow GameXplainers. :p

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
After two wonderfully positive online experiences with randoms, I had my first crappy one last night with a guy who was just terrible at the game and dragging me and the other guy down. The limited communication options are so frustrating when you just want to yell through the screen "USE THE GUST JAR ON THE FLAMING BALL THAT KEEPS KILLING US YOU IDIOT."

Maybe I'll just stick to playing with my fellow GameXplainers. :p

What's this? We're not good enough for you? Huh?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
NOOOOOOOOOOO. WHYYY :(

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK!!!!

131052243074.gif

Kinsei

Banned
I decided to use the maintenance time to complete all of the Woodlands challenges in single player. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. I was even able to beat the timed Moblin Base challenge without the cheetah suit.

gafneo

Banned
I think this is my fav multiplayer game of all time. Solo is a diff story. i end up skipping levels with the fairy because i can't gather the link statues in time.

Conezays

I'll be around 8 PM PST for any NA players; looking to beat World 5 and onwards if anyone's down.

Added everyone new to the spreadsheet list.

I feel so dumb, I didn't know you could hold the item button to keep the Boomerang spinning at its maximum range for several seconds (it doesn't consume extra energy, unlike when you keep the Fire Gloves active).

It makes fighting Moldorm much easier in single player as you can lure the boss so that its tail gets hit when the Boomerang goes back to your currently active Link.

Sometimes in multiplayer when I had to boomerang my two teammates, if one didn't get caught I'd launch the Boomerang again, now I know I can just let it out.

Top Bottom