• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

mindsale

Y'know what's not fun? Being stunlocked by the Sword Suit in the Coliseum.

Otherwise the game is great fun with three friends, unplayable alone.

Dimmle

I'm not sure Nintendo has ever released a title with such a disparity of experience quality between single and multiplayer. I have the good fortune of playing through the entire campaign with two friends on Steam chat and we're having a fantastic time but I can hardly imagine playing through more than two or three worlds with Doppels.

FSA is at least basically enjoyable and novel as a single player experience.

Zero_IYAD

Sounds good!
Great!
Guess I'll be ready at 6 EST.
We need a 3rd to join us : )
Will write back before starting a room.

CSRL3hDWUAAz4gt.jpg

RedColumn

OMG that last boss was so kaos XD XD Its so hard to explain with icons! bombs and wind every where! :D:D:D:D

EDIT: well, at least the error conection this times was in the very beggining :p

RedColumn

It just wouldn't move into the corners consistently! Goron suit would make hat boss a lot easier.

You are right, Goron would make it so much eaiser. Once you know the trick, is also really easy. You and me didnt have to move that much really (just avoing fire). My attemp to try to tell you

"don't take the bomb yet" = take you in shoulders and say the 'NO' icon

but while I was doing it I thought.... "oh no! im making it even more confusing!!

XD XD

XaosWolf

XaosWolf and RedColumn do the last 2 sub levels tomorrow then say 7pm?

I'm up for that. I'll let you guys know if something comes up. =)

You are right, Goron would make it so much eaiser. Once you know the trick, is also really easy. You and me didnt have to move that much really (just avoing fire). My attemp to try to tell you

"don't take the bomb yet" = take you in shoulders and say the 'NO' icon

but while I was doing it I thought.... "oh no! im making it even more confusing!!

XD XD

8 emoticons really limits it, but mostly in hilarious ways. =)

Seems like an intermittent maintenance, just like yesterday when they had a 5-hour maintenance on all 3DS/Wii U online services listed on the website yet it only affected online play for about one hour.

Kinsei

Banned
Has anyone finished the diary sidequest(?) yet? I found the butterfly and the snow goddess and took pictures of them but nothing happened so I'm wondering if maybe something happens when you find them all.

Chase17

Has anyone finished the diary sidequest(?) yet? I found the butterfly and the snow goddess and took pictures of them but nothing happened so I'm wondering if maybe something happens when you find them all.

I saw that Gamexplain posted a video about it (I haven't watched it yet though).

Haines

Banned
The outfits allow you to have a special ability such as bigger bombs, not slipping on ice, fire/lava immunity, etc.

They're not necessary to beat any of the levels, but they make things more efficient.
The Host can use these costumes though so at least someone has them to help the others. (Such as picking the others up with the ice traction outfit so you can help them across tricky areas)

Sounds like a lof the fun and that you get to play the full game, gimped.

Guess ill have to pass for now.

Formless

Yeah the single player isn't great. Having connection issues now so I just did Volcano-1. Can't imagine doing any of the more involved ones with one person.

Kinsei

Banned
I saw that Gamexplain posted a video about it (I haven't watched it yet though).

So nothing happened for them, but they couldn't find any rocks that actually moved in Riverside and I doubt that' the bug they need to snap a pic of. Very interesting.

Weird how this game has things more well hidden than your usual Zelda game (The diary quest and whatever the blue bird is for).

So nothing happened for them, but they couldn't find any rocks that actually moved in Riverside and I doubt that' the bug they need to snap a pic of. Very interesting.

I wonder how literal the entries are. Turtle-shaped rocks are something that would move if they were actually turtles, for instance.

Top Bottom