• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump deletes tweets backing Strange after primary loss

kess

Eh. You can hate on Twitter for unequally enforcing their TOS, but Twitter probably doesn't have any way to block an account from deleting tweets and in any case it's not Twitter's responsibility to go out of their way to implement a feature specifically to stop the President of the United States from potentially breaking a law.

Yeah, I will. How very convenient it is to use private institutions to violate public norms. I don't need to make apologia for that shit.

Here's what Trump said would happen if Luther Strange lost to Roy Moore.

DKscc-fXoAEHfeN.jpg

Trump: I told Big Luther that wasn't going to be enough guns. He didn't buy more guns, I did what I could. Delete the tweets

Scuffed

I can't believe he deleted it! Strange losing was such a massive blow to the narrative that his base does anything he says. He probably tilted more from this than anything else.

Zubz

Banned

What excuses does he even have? He backed a candidate who... Well, I can't tell if Strange would've been worse than Moore, since they're both degenerates, but he backed the wrong horse.

I'm just happy this is going to lead to even more in-fighting. The more they're focused on screwing over each other, the less focused they are on screwing us over.

Top Bottom